Lmao this nikka straight violating "what happened to you hair dawg?"

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Patch apparently is not a fighter from the other video but he give off a vibe like he with the shyts. Probably what he has to do living in the hood with a head condition like this and dealing with jokes all the time and foster care. Original video is interesting, Dude in the whip is a grown man and to roast him was in bad taste but I kinda accept it as how the world is, but too upload it is bytch made. It's also a good view on two people from the hood. Patch was trying to get him to the park and have his boys put in work while trying to scare him with the this my hood shyt and not backing down and approaching the car. The driver was willing to call his bluff a bit and knew going to the park was a bad move. Interesting stuff.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Capping always made nikkas tougher. It makes you witty and sharp when it comes to responses. Cracking jokes on nikkas will always be apart of growing up in the hood. Patches don't have time to cry over insensitive jokes. He got real problems out there

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Since when is picking on random people funny?

Go to the burns unit in a hospital and start filming yourself starting shyt.......

That'll be hilarious.......

Smfh

^THIS! I never got that.These 90s babies think its hilarious. Someone just walking down the street minding their own business and these a$$holes messing with them for no reason. Like whats the point? Did it make this dudes life any better to fukk with a stranger? It wasn't hurting him? I wouldn't shed a tear if the people who do this got their ass kicked or shot. And the kid looked like he had some disease or was burned with something to cause those patches. Shaq and 50 got in trouble for messing with people who had diseases.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
It's not hard to say "I got a disease"

Its also not hard to leave people the fukk alone if they are not bothering you. Its not his business maybe he doesnt want everyone to know about his disease. And why would he want to explain his disease to some random bytch ass dude who was just making fun of him. You really want him to passionately explain his disease, the symptoms and what its like to live with it to some dude who went out of his way to record him and make fun of him? :what::mindblown:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That lil jit got composure and a maturity beyond his actual age. How the fukk a jit gon talk to a young/grown ass man like he's the child? That's some throwback shyt right there.

But on the real they turning lil man into something real serious. He already has that callous old soul tone about him. Now the hood got dude sharpening up his fighting skills. I hope some good happens for patch before we get a new age chris partlow
exactly