Daps
22FXCSu.png

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm gonna go full coli breh here but I wouldn't be surprised if this chick was set up to go viral (don't want to use the "plant" term but that's generally what we'd call it in music)

I noticed this chick was signed by UTA "after" this video went viral. It's possible agents are looking around tiktok but this chick and the one who made that stupid ass "looking for a guy in finance" song (also got signed by a large talent agency "after" she went viral) I'm beginning to wonder if these agencies are positioning some of these chicks to go viral.

Can't say for sure if this chick is in particular, but this shyt was so basic and dumb to go this viral. I mean it was sort of a funny comment but I'm just not getting why so many people lost their minds over it. I wonder if they had people making reactions to it and helping it get into the algorithm and shyt like that.

It wouldn't surprise me as these sleazy agents are getting into the social media game.
Very coli bro post.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
understandably brehs not reading the article but its mostly about "internet pockets"

like everyone on the coli know kevin samuels

but in the real world most people dont know about that dead gay goofy

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: this is more and more reason for me to log off. Imagine how much time I am wasting caring about hawk tuah :snoop::snoop::snoop: