Lmao this nikka straight violating "what happened to you hair dawg?"

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no i dont but for homie to say only black people do this is stupid

Which is why I corrected him by stating that "it is normalized by a bunch of immature stupid Black people." I was just clarifying for him which Black people would do that. I realize that White people and Hispanic people do it too; but I don't spend very much time around them. I spend most of my time around Black people and mature Black people don't do shyt like that.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
dumb ass thats the richest black man in the world who have giving half his wealth to black people

Hmmm a Nigerian steel/concrete tyc00n who built an empire under that corrupt ass government :sas1:
I'm sure he gives out free bags of fufu to the people but I'm go out on a limb and say it's shenanigans involved with breh
The richest woman in Nigeria just admitted to stealing billions of dollars. That new president coming after all the big men out there :ufdup:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And at dudes talking about white people (the most savage people in the world). Was just on reddit and they have a section called watch people die:skip:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
On a serious note nikkas get picked on and bullied everyday. All nikkas do is laugh, and god forbid the kid does something to his self nikkas wanna feel bad then. If you found this funny then you would probably do the same shyt. Kid look like everyday he gotta deal with some shyt, but hey its all for some retweets though right?  he handle that very well:salute:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if this was some cac or the cac community seen this it would been donation pouring in but nikkas clowning on the kid to keep it going viral but but but blacklivesmatter yeah we only scream that when nikkas getting gun down
Exactly if this was a cac he would have a go fund me already banking. Don't feel sorry for the dude flip it around and lift him up. Send him some caps, money and some clippers. Give him some options to feel good. Life isn't over yet. Fukk that grown ass clown filming this

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Would you feel the same way if he didn't have a disease?
first off you dumb ass cac or c00n u must don't go out side there is tons of videos where cacs messing with people

All I see is some racist ass white boys antagonizing black people for laughs fukk vitaly and any other devil with those pranks in the hood bullshyt

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If the fakkit in the car didn't start shyt with kids this whole confrontation wouldn't of happened.

brb picking fights with kids to get props on the Internet, as lame as that bape c00n picking on weak nerds wearing supreme.

Bully someone the same size as you...

Oh they can't cause they're cowards and know 100% they'll get checked
I agree with the first sentence. I ain't out here doing this shyt, tell that to dude who did that.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He don't have to explain shyt to some random ass nikka harassing him :stopitslime: Dude should mind his business and act like an adult.
No shyt but you ain't saying nothing tho. He could've ignored dude and kept walking too, right?