Lmao this nikka straight violating "what happened to you hair dawg?"

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I feel so bad for this kid. I know he's been through a lot of shyt between having this medical condition and living around these ignorant nikkas. People don't have any empathy or respect until something happens to them or their family. We need to help this kid :mjcry:
yea, making fun of dude ain't cool at all... :snoop: he needs one of these hair rejuvenation companies to help em out...:damn:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
That lil jit got composure and a maturity beyond his actual age. How the fukk a jit gon talk to a young/grown ass man like he's the child? That's some throwback shyt right there.

But on the real they turning lil man into something real serious. He already has that callous old soul tone about him. Now the hood got dude sharpening up his fighting skills. I hope some good happens for patch before we get a new age chris partlow
Hey where r u from ? I've never heard jit....is that down south talk ?

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Only black people do shyt like this. Pull over in your car and clown a dude for his hair. How do you know dude ain't have cancer or some kind of condition?

If he's confident with walking in public like that then so be it. We always clowning and talking shyt to each other.

first off you dumb ass cac or c00n u must don't go out side there is tons of videos where cacs messing with people

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
"This my hood, they call me patch, dont do this to me man I dont know you.....come to the park"

Translation

"You wanna insult me in my home? Dumb mutherfukker my shyt is fukked up but all these nikkas love me.....come to the park"

Believe patch was coming back with something

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, thecoli.com is weird as fukk. I think most of y'all are bipolar or something. The disrespectful things I've seen on this website:wow:. There's a thread in the coliseum dissing an entire country :russ:.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yo not for nothin, BOTH these nikkas is gully:ooh:
salute the young breh for refusing to be disrespected like that :salute:
too bad he aint have the 9 milli to silence the abuser :demonic:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
first off you dumb ass cac or c00n u must don't go out side there is tons of videos where cacs messing with people

What the hell does that goddamn prank video have to do with shyt? First of all, people who do pranking videos are clearly no the majority, and most of those videos are fake. An Asian dude did an experimental prank video in the hood and not one person attacked him so fukk outta here.

Y'all keep cosigning bullshyt that's been normalized in the black community that hurts us but nah.. let someone point it out they are a c00n. Why do so many black children and people growing up have low self-esteem and not care about their lives? Part of that is because black people have fun in talking shyt to each other, bullying each other, putting each other down to feel better about themselves.

You are the motherfukking c00n. I want to see black people get better, not do ignorant shyt like this.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
What the hell does that goddamn prank video have to do with shyt? First of all, people who do pranking videos are clearly no the majority, and most of those videos are fake. An Asian dude did an experimental prank video in the hood and not one person attacked him so fukk outta here.

Y'all keep cosigning bullshyt that's been normalized in the black community that hurts us but nah.. let someone point it out they are a c00n. Why do so many black children and people growing up have low self-esteem and not care about their lives? Part of that is because black people have fun in talking shyt to each other, bullying each other, putting each other down to feel better about themselves.

You are the motherfukking c00n. I want to see black people get better, not do ignorant shyt like this.

no u don't because u on the message board putting your race down (if you really are black) but peep this u said black people are the only race that do this how can u say that u sound like jesse lee Peterson and david duke plenty of other races crack jokes on people so to say that is really stupid and u sound like them cacs on fox so that's how I know u not black