Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A lot of ya'll are sociopaths. You can be against illegal immigration and still sympathize with a child losing their father. Race has nothing to do with it. Losing a father or parent is one of the most painful experiences for a child. It can even be traumatizing.
That mafukka ain't dead. He a visit or phone call away. :rudy:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of the forum posters here are mad weird. No black person, conscious/woke/militant or not, is like this in real life.
After seeing this thread and also the dozens of threads featuring posters e-beefing with each other, I think it's safe to say a lot of people on this site need to seek help, no joke.

No black person?

You got people who've seen so much death in these city streets across america..

You got brehs who don't give a fck about a nikka who live next door to him.. And will put a pistol on him with no problem..

And those same black kids got a lineage that preceded them, with the same mentality..

Educate us on how a person who's been through so much trauma themselves, could care about someone else's trauma..

Unless you think black people got this super high endurance for pain, like some CACs believe..

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

Many of us have had family locked in a cage for no reason and understand the feeling,this shyt is sad. What a horrible country we live in full of horrible people. Before I leave this country I'm going to marry a foreigner just so they can come over into the U.S. Yes I know I said its a shythole,but I'm sure its a blessing to somebody who's immediate situation is worst than white supremacy. The rest of you can come in here and bully Mexicans just like the white man,thinking you are some kind of big shot:respect:

Why not marry a black women who like you, has been screwed over on U.S soil...:manny:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
No black person?

You got people who've seen so much death in these city streets across america..

You got brehs who don't give a fck about a nikka who live next door to him.. And will put a pistol on him with no problem..

And those same black kids got a lineage that preceded them, with the same mentality..

Educate us on how a person who's been through so much trauma themselves, could care about someone else's trauma..

Unless you think black people got this super high endurance for pain, like some CACs believe..
You didn't know, Breh. We supposed to :cape: for everybody because fukk our issues, right?

We don't get to be like other races/ethnicities of people and only give attention to issues in our community because then we would be trying to be like white people.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:yeshrug:
New century same Europeans

civilizations-collide-the-aztec-civilization-the-spanish-conquest-23-638.jpg

European+Colonial+Empires+in+the+Americas.jpg

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's gone. That's all she knows. That's all that matters. You're trying to justify this and it doesn't work. Child trauma is child trauma.

So how do you feel about trump and the white supremacists who did this to her? Do you want trump impeached and the white supremacists threw in prison for life?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yall wanna say fukk everybody but the white people who have been oppressing us for centuries. This is somebody at the club getting chumped by a big nikka,playing it off,and popping off on the smaller nikka next to him. Yall stay going at the Africans,stay going at Mexicans,but wanna stay your ass right here with the white man believing "One day they'll change:mjcry:" foh,talking like a big shot to everybody else but asking the white man for checks and legislation out of the kindness of his heart. Just be aware of how yall sound. Yall talking all that "They hate us" talk,but will be quick to talk about how much you love latina women,or how much you spent on some latina p*ssy. But when it comes to this you wanna flex like they all racist and you don't fukk with them,and be tough guys:mjlol:

fukk this little girl,but Estafani in your phone is one of the good ones:respect:

What an idiotic statement. Don’t ever quote me again

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
This has nothing to do with feeling bad for this child; some of you are just trying to guilt trip the rest of us into thinking this is a black issue when it's not.

This has nothing to do with us, if you think it does, you're a detriment to the collective.

This is a battle between white supremacists and white supremacist adjacents. All sides involved are anti-black and could care less much mobilize when black children cry at the death or incarceration of their parents.

You brehs who think you are in any kind of coalition with Hispanics or any group who supports illegal immigration are too far gone at this point.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
So how do you feel about trump and the white supremacists who did this to her? Do you want trump impeached and the white supremacists threw in prison for life?
Breh, you know these people don't have any smoke for the Trump/White people that did/do this.

All of the anger and name calling they direct towards us, they want to say to white people/Trump, but they won't because they know they could give 2 fukks.

Basically we're scapegoats.

:manny:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Kids also think the boogie man is real. She'll be aite as I said.
You can't equate the boogeyman being real to a real life event. What?

When I was a child, I watched the police beat the shyt out of my father on mistaken identity. They jumped him, threw him in the cop car and took him to jail. That shyt was horrifying and I remember crying for my father nonstop. It didn't matter that he was a phone call away. All I knew was that he was gone, people took him and I wanted him back.

She may have seen ICE take her father. If so, that's a very traumatic experience to see your parent snatched up as a child.

The "she'll be alright" doesn't matter. It's always heartbreaking to see children experience that type of pain.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you know these people don't have any smoke for the Trump/White people that did/do this.

All of the anger and name calling they direct towards us, they want to say to white people/Trump, but they won't because they know they could give 2 fukks.

Basically we're scapegoats.

:manny:

Exactly