Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Aren’t you Nigerian? :mjlol:
How you gonna criticize for the HYON mindset, when y’all the grandfathers of this shyt? :mjlol:

The same country, where Igbos are calling for a separation of the country. You have a lot of nerve :martin:
I'm an American citizen who votes in American elections.

Like I said before if you support these ICE raids you support white supremacy.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I still can’t believe how soft and gullible some of you nikkas are. :mjlol: Anyone who’s ever been around Mexicans know that they don’t really fukk with us at all. Blacks that live in Mexico weren’t even counted as citizens there until very recently, not to mention that they still openly use blackface. Ask any Mexican how they feel about Black issues and see what answer you will get.

nikkas in this thread really crying like hoes over these motherfukkers. This is why other non white groups take advantage of us because we are too damn nice to them for no reason at all.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're trying to redirect, maybe you need some work on reading comprehension because I emphasized no matter where you stand on this situation. You're trying to bring in things not connected to my point or statement because you're dying to get some shyt off ya chest

Let it out somewhere else lil bro
You dont speak for me at all and you couldn't begin to comprehend where I stand on this situation because you lack the mental capacity to do so

Dont project your own fragile and easily manipulated emotional state on actual grown men because it comes off as hella feminine champ

If YOU PERSONALLY are emotional over this then you need to blame the parents for victimizing their own children. Idk why I have to say that 3 times for it to actually register with you but you seem kinda slow anyway so I guess that makes sense

I hope you learned something from this

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm an American citizen who votes in American elections.

Like I said before if you support these ICE raids you support white supremacy.
If you support illegal immigration then you support white supremacy

You're literally shaming people for choosing not to support big business absorbing EVEN MORE of the wealth by way of hiring illegally cheap labor

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
You dont speak for me at all and you couldn't begin to comprehend where I stand on this situation because you lack the mental capacity to do so

Dont project your own fragile and easily manipulated emotional state on actual grown men because it comes off as hella feminine champ

If YOU PERSONALLY are emotional over this then you need to blame the parents for victimizing their own children. Idk why I have to say that 3 times for it to actually register with you but you seem kinda slow anyway so I guess that makes sense

I hope you learned something from this
My nikka you quoted me, you're responding to me, you're spouting irrelevant shyt bringing in your own baggage :picard:
U alright breh? Resorting to personal attacks you sound dumb mad :mjlol:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I understand that I should empathize, and to a meager exent, on a human level I do, But living in Dallas, Tx has given me a tough lesson in dealing with mexicans,
Honestly and sincerely fukk them. Not because I think im better or superior or master race and all that goofy shyt, but because I have seen 1st hand how mexicans move when it comes to black people; grimey, triflin two-faced, code-switching white-asskissing muthafukkas can hold their on. they never pass on an opportunity to fukk over somebody if theyre black. They dont empathize with us, but want to partake in the culture. I'm by no means swept up in this race war social engineering shyt , but from a practical self- preservation stand point, fukk them, every encounter with them is tinged with barely concealed disdain, and trying to get you to drop your guard in the workplace so they can fukk you over. Nothing productive comes from fukking with them, That black and brown unity shyt is a myth that only naive nikkas with a latino fetish convince themselves is true.

I dont like talkin like this, but these words come from multiple experiences numbering in the low 100s. So reality is reality, so im not gonna argue with it and justify it, I say fukkem and move accordingly. yea we may have parallels but they are not allies. What's going on is them getting their wake up call in this country. This is what it looks like when chickens come home to roost. fukked up but its true, mexicans let their guard down with white people and the republican party and now they bringing it to your front door brazenly.

I wish deportation was all blacks had to worry about. This shyt is lightweight in the grand scheme. and im expected to march with you and cry and all that we are the world bullshyt? nah el nikkaro, HYON, eternally.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My nikka you quoted me, you're responding to me, you're spouting irrelevant shyt bringing in your own baggage :picard:
U alright breh? Resorting to personal attacks you sound dumb mad :mjlol:
I'm not mad at all

I quoted you and responded to your very feminine shaming attempt

Now you're pretending to be confused because you're embarrassed :mjgrin:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
They rounding up mexicans like the Klan used to do us,and yall talking about HYON?pathetic

giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m talking US mainstream news.

Look at the video in the OP and you’ll notice it’s a US mainstream news source since you didn’t notice.

Democrats doing more for them than us black people.

Breh, you attempt to juelz your way out of this one is terrible. I posted the Spanish-speaking activist source showing the Philando Castile video to troll the people who try to claim that Latinos never promote Black causes. But that video was all over mainstream American news.

PBS
Time Magazinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHUacoxL1oQ
CNN
TMZ
Yahoo News
NBC
CBS
AP
ABC

fukk, is there a US mainstream news source that DIDN'T show the video?

Your original claim was a huge reach and wrong on the facts and your attempt to juelz your way out of it was wrong to. If you have to lie to push your agenda then it's probably a bad agenda.