Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Explain bruh. Cuz as I’m reading this it makes no sense
On a long run, the meddling that the US has done in the affairs of Latin American countries will come back to bite it in the ass, just like in the Middle East.

And this whole, treating brown people like subhuman? That shyt is broadcasted worldwide but more importantly, in those places where the US has meddled.

Eventually those people will come to the same conclusion that the Muslims in the Middle East came to: The only thing America recognizes is brutality and force. And that you don't need a nuke to hurt a superpower.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You wanna discuss change? Real change... real redistribution of power only happens in two ways. It's either taken violently or it's taken progressively through policy agendas implemented over time. This is a two party system, that's the way it's designed and there is no getting around it so the only way to see about real change is by forming voting coalitions where everyone gets what they want... and that is not possible by having the leaders be all white.. it has to be a diverse group, much more diverse than that and it has to start on the local level which it already did in the midterms.. you see a lot of politicians like Ayanna Pressley who were elected to congress and are fighting for a black agenda.. that's real change and there needs to be more of that. I don't like that 75% of latinos are something to rely upon come the Presidential election but that's what it is. On a local level and in Congress we don't need nothing from them, in a presidential election that's a different story. Because whites will show up, they will vote and they will vote in numbers for the GOP.

Not only does what you suggested have nothing to do with what’s in this thread but it’s wrong. But that’s a side note. The real topic is about how black people need to fight and conquer their own battles before engaging in the battles of others. Illegal immigration is a Mexican problem not a black American one.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you know these people don't have any smoke for the Trump/White people that did/do this.

All of the anger and name calling they direct towards us, they want to say to white people/Trump, but they won't because they know they could give 2 fukks.

Basically we're scapegoats.

:manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
But heres the kicker... You feeling sad for this little girl isn't going to change things. So indifference, proudly expressing indifference, and feeling bad for her are ALL EQUAL on the coli, because you aren't changing shyt

This is the internet where we express things more then you are allowed in public.

Best believe if you sat down heterosexual married with children black folks and broke down the economics of what illegal immigration does to them and how it affects them and they would definitely be able to make a more rational decision outside of responding emotionally. This little girl tugs at heartstrings, but it isn't a proper argument against the negatives of illegal immigration on many black folks in this country...

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
On a long run, the meddling that the US has done in the affairs of Latin American countries will come back to bite it in the ass, just like in the Middle East.

And this whole, treating brown people like subhuman? That shyt is broadcasted worldwide but more importantly, in those places where the US has meddled.

Eventually those people will come to the same conclusion that the Muslims in the Middle East came to: The only thing America recognizes is brutality and force. And that you don't need a nuke to hurt a superpower.
So if that's the case we DEFINITELY don't need more of them in the country.

Mexicans illegally come here, KNOWING full well what could happen.

Do you have the same sympathy for drug dealers, are anyone else that commits a crime?

Especially brehs in LA who have hard time finding jobs cuz of the same people y'all cape for, discriminating against them in ways cacs can't even do.

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So if that's the case we DEFINITELY don't need more of them in the country.

And wtf do you want them to do?

Mexicans illegally come here, KNOWING full well what could happen.

Do you should have the same sympathy for drug dealers, are anyone that commits a crime?
Spotted the White Supremacist :ehh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Eye for an eye is straight caveman shyt.

Yet Christianity was built off people who lived by an eye for an eye?
:jbhmm:

I love how some of you dumbasses will say Christianity is a CAC religion and then claim that Black folk are the only Christians in the world.

Jesus was a Jew who rejected that "eye for an eye" dumb shyt, and the Jews who didn't reject it were destroyed by the Romans just one generation later. Egyptians and Ethiopians started following the love your enemy gospel before the Europeans even knew what the hell it was about. The European colonizers rejected the gospel and practiced evil instead and that was EVIL, just like it was when the Jews did it.

How did following the gospel work out for ADOS? Well it got the CRM and the greatest gains in Black rights of the entire 20th century. Could have rolled with eye for an eye like gangbangers do, who is that working out for? Look at the countries in Africa that used nonviolent resistance to remove the colonizers, compare it to the ones that are still rolling with eye for an eye, which would you rather be? Following the gospel of nonviolence got India freed from the British, got the Philippines freed from Marcos, got Poland's Solidarity and the rest of Eastern Europe freed from the Soviet Union. Other guys were trying eye for an eye at the same time in Vietnam, Cambodia, Afghanistan, El Salvador, Nicaragua, etc....which one of THOSE do you want to be? Mentioning Haiti some of the dumbest shyt I seen, how did THAT work out in the long run?

Just say you’re scared of biting back and keep it moving breh. Dum diversas exposes Jesus as a Trojan horse used to oppress blacks. The OT, the book of Maccabees, Judith and more expose gentiles as ALWAYS wanting Israel to disobey their God so that they (the Gentiles) could take them over. That’s what your fake ass Jesus is about. Getting Israelites to disobey their commandments (such as an eye for an eye) for new ones.

I only bring that up to say that no turning the other cheek isn’t going to solve black people’s problems. Helping other people with their problems before solving our own isn’t going to solve black people’s problems either. So if a racist wants to hate black people, then good, hate him right back. But if they show love and support then that should be reciprocated. But since most nationalities don’t give two shyts about black problems then that’s exactly how we should do them.

Proven fact that nonviolent resistance is more effective than violent resistance. Proven for a fact that it's successful more often and it results in better governments in the end. You can see with your own damn eyes that the barbaric governments that practice eye for an eye....still look barbaric. Ya'll won't believe your own eyes, you just want to copy a violent caveman-level cac precedent instead of reaching for something higher.

“Cave practices when Jews were black though?:jbhmm:

Oh but you’re one of those “black people are only found in Africa types” so let’s stay off that road:coffee:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
We could debate the various influences but that should be its own thread. But it's damn obvious that the SCLC's tactics were pure nonviolence and were the dominant force behind the successes in the Civil Rights Movement. You can't credit the Panthers - they didn't even start until 1966 after all the best W's were already on the board. It was about the time the Panthers started that shyt started going downhill. I like what the Panthers were doing in the community and I fukk with Assata something heavy (tried to name my daughter after her) but I don't think their overall stance was strategically beneficial to the movement on a large scale and we all saw how it turned out. You might make a better argument for the NOI in Malcolm's day but I think at most they had a very weak effect if positive at all.

It's crazy how many receipts there are for it working. Look up Poland's Solidarity movement that helped get the Soviets out - and no one thinks the fukking Soviets were chill. Look at what Andre Trocme was able to do standing up to the Nazis without ever touching a gun. People talk like the Brits are weak now but back a century ago they were the biggest colonizers in world history and they did that shyt with violence, yet a little skinny guy in a fukking robe forced them to run from their biggest money-making possession with their tails between their legs. And in the Philippines Marcos was a savage, he told the military to just kill them all, in the end his own military abandoned him cause they couldn't fukking do it.

It works. Not every time, but a lot more often than violence works. It's proven itself over and over again.

shyt goes a lot deeper than money and violence, but I do think that in most cases you gotta fukk up their economics to make it work. That's the main reason why nothing moving in this day and age - too many folk are too comfortable and don't want to fukk up their own money. You gotta make sacrifices, if you're fukking up their money then you're gonna suffer too for a period, and we ain't never gonna get shyt done until we're willing to suffer for it.

Something someone said to me just a couple days ago got me thinking about whether we could do this IN America. The trick is walling off economically from the larger system. You have to buy up the land so that you ain't paying rents to White landowners (or anyone else). You gotta get people to refuse to go into debt so that interest payments aren't bleeding money outside the community. You gotta get people to commit to spending all their money within the community - they can take jobs outside the community so that they earn money on the outside, but then they got to bring that money INTO the community and keep it there. Maybe even issue script or some other shyt that can only be used local.

The prototype this guy was going off of was the Chinese in the late 1800s and early 1900s. White folk were racist as fukk towards Chinese people, there were multiple major massacres, mad racist shyt in the media constantly, in 1873 they completely banned any new ones from coming into the country full stop (the very first immigration ban). And yet from 1873 up through the 1940s the Chinese community steadily moved from mostly being in poverty to mostly doing okay. Apparently they were able to do this because they were completely cut off from White society - Chinatowns were their own independent economy where White people mostly didn't go and Chinese people didn't step out of. So they created all their own institutions and built that shyt up and slowly got in a better position.

I think it is perfectly okay to work alongside right-minded White people, it's perfectly okay to partner with them. But don't give up resources when the community needs those resources. If you giving the community's money away to rich white people then you will never get anywhere. And paying rent is just giving money away. Paying interest on debts is just giving money away. Buying shyt you don't need from big-ass multinational corporations like Nike and Amazon is just giving money away. THAT is the shyt we need to put a stop to if the community is going to get anywhere in this country.

I'm not against all methods being put into practice. ADOS isn't even bad other than the fact I believe its been hijacked right under their nose. Maybe I'm wearing a tinfoil hate,but I truly think its been hijacked as a method to cause discourse and end any pan africanist ideology. After seeing Ghana leaders offer a home to African Americans,and many black people already having the conversation of leaving America. Suddenly this movement pops up, to cause division between some Africans and AA's. And rally AA's into truly believing this is where we belong and should never leave no matter what:rudy:. There has been decades for Africans and blacks to not get along,why now?somethings fishy. White supremacy got spooked if you ask me and sent in agents to cause division and stir up real/hurt feelings. But thats only a theory and I could be giving too much credit.

And I think you are cherry picking somewhat since we can point to plenty of genocides of people that happened to people of non violence,how many of us had to die first? That question is still very real,how many of us have to die first or get locked up. I don't think violence is the answer,but I wouldn't tell a woman to try to fight or kill a man if she's in a abusive relationship,nor would I tell her to stay and try to practice non violence,and just be smarter. I would tell her to pack her bags and leave and I say the same for black people. You can plot a downfall from afar if you still thirsty for vengance which obviously we aren't or we would be violent already!. So if we not thirsty for vengence we should leave,do our own thing and make another nation greater than it already is,and greater than America. The answer is no you can't do that in America,you will still be living under their laws,paying taxes and fueling the banks that fund our oppression and oppressors. Plus China Town will be dead soon,the problem with living in a dominant white society is that you are still succeptable to media and assimilation. Chinese youth ain't trying to stay and build China Town,they've fallen victim to propaganda of the European. If you build a black community within America the same thing would happen with future generations of black youth in my opinion. Black people need complete isolation from white supremacy as its too engrained in every fiber of this society as long as your in America,we need a reset somewhere else and a get a brain cleansing. And we will need people who under stand this and don't care about "winning" and "competing" with the white man. Why? Because they will just bring white supremacy mindsets to the new place#BlackFreeAgency2028:respect:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

BLM is about globalism and LGBT not black upliftment. Neither globalists nor LGBT members care about true black reformation and restoration. Because as soon as that happens they know it’s bye bye for them and the protected position they have in here times that are coming to an end now

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
BLM is about globalism and LGBT nit black upliftment. Neither globalists nor LGBT members care about true black reformation and restoration. Because as soon as that happens they know it’s bye bye for them and the protected position they have in here times that are coming to an end now

Why you telling me as if I support either one of those groups?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Why you telling me as if I support either one of those groups?

Well then why quote the guy as if he was answering my question? BLM is a LGBT/globalist movement with black seasoning on it. If you agree with that then you’d still need to show blacks being supported en masse by other nationalities like they want us to support them

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Well then why quote the guy as if he was answering my question? BLM is a LGBT/globalist movement with black seasoning on it. If you agree with that then you’d still need to show blacks being supported en masse by other nationalities like they want us to support them

I don't think I did,I haven't talked to anybody in here about LGBT or BLM

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
most of team #HYON are either infiltrators or idiots who believe in white supremacy.

Its embarrassing.

Aren’t you Nigerian? :mjlol:
How you gonna criticize for the HYON mindset, when y’all the grandfathers of this shyt? :mjlol:

The same country, where Igbos are calling for a separation of the country. You have a lot of nerve :martin: