Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah but.... this doesn't fit the coli narrative. Delete this breh.

As a half Hispanic who's been down with black issues. This site can depress me sometimes , like it's on some st0rmfront bullshyt when it comes to mexicans. Hold your own. Nuts. Funny the first few times but on a thread like this? Fukk u.

Amen to that.

People who are down are people who are down, whatever their race. I'm taking someone who is down for the struggle long before I'm taking someone who doesn't actually do shyt other than bytch about other people.

And humans are humans. I'm supposed to say "fukk that girl" because she shares someone else's skin color? That's some sociopath racist bullshyt right there.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean it's not your fight? I'm curious, what do you think your fight is? Do you think this stops with Mexicans and illegal immigration? This is merely a step..

A step to what? Blacks have been systematically oppressed for hundreds of years and still suffer from those effects:
Slavery
Post-Civil War Reconstruction
Jim Crow
The Industrial Prison Complex
Corporate Racism
War on Drugs
Police Brutality

I don't see Jose and Marisol hit at all on those subjects, but the minute some little Mezican girl cries, "Oh we gotta stick together"....Nope...hyon

Naw...when it was the Civil War...we fought

When it was Civil Rights....we fought...Mexicans and the other ethnic groups decided to hop on the bandwagon after we been surviving for centuries....

When Asians, Jews, Arabs, Indians, stay insular and isolated, "That is their culture"....

When it is Blacks staying insular, "Oh, you are NOI or BP"

Trades are always in demand and I can't get mad at illegals getting deported who take jobs from able and willing Blacks!

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What do you mean it's not your fight? I'm curious, what do you think your fight is? Do you think this stops with Mexicans and illegal immigration? This is merely a step..
Why do people like you think that you can scare and fearmongering black Americans into acting against our own interest?

This is literally the same lame redundant argument that yall always trot out when yall want black americans to be the sacrificial lambs for another group that doesnt give a fukk about us

"OMG HELP THEM BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE ARE NEXT"

Yall need to cut this silly shyt out already:unimpressed:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Where did I discuss other administrations? I am discussing the Trump administration in the present day you think I just started paying attention in 2016? :what:

I can see what is going on around me.. unfortunately, there are many people in this thread who cannot see that under THIS administration it is following very closely alongside of how Nazi Germany was formed. It's a group of whites who are quickly becoming an afterthought who are fallen and forgotten, racist and while the government and large corporations and banks are the true cause behind the reason they are failures, the leaders are playing the blame game and Trump (Hitler) is pitting groups against one another to deflect from where the responsibility lies. It's a mirror image to how dictatorships begin.

Everything you said is true but has nothing to do with what I'm saying.
Are you a latino?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So you only oppose White Supremacy if you see Latinos doing it first? And if you did see it you would change your tune?

Should more Latinos support Black causes? Hell yeah. Does that mean none of them are supporting it now? That would be a stupid claim. There are plenty Latinos telling other Latinos to support Black Lives Matter, as just one example.

2eeUAwM.jpg

10635990_494070500735785_3337204968960279364_n.jpg

132687-full.jpg

black-lives-matter_1.jpg

tumblr_static_9zsil78vb0o4g4w40848k48wg_640_v2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-06-10-at-9.58.14-AM-300x194.png

How LA's Latinos are supporting Black Lives Matter

Rochester, N.Y., Latino/as protest in support of Black Lives Matter

Why Latinos Should Speak Up For Black Lives

Black Lives Matter Movement Transcends Borders - Latino USA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/11/black-lives-matter-banner-fresno-aclu-lawsuit/

https://www.univision.com/univision...nos-and-asian-americans-black-lives-do-matter

OPINION: Latinos Cannot Be Silent to Alton Sterling and Philando Castile - Latino USA

http://www.latina.com/lifestyle/our-issues/latinos-take-a-knee-movement

So this means that black americans have to support illegal immigration? Is this your argument?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
It takes about 1 year to become a US citizen after applying and getting your green card.

Monetarily, it'll cost about $1500-3,000.

That little girl is about, what, 9-10 years old?

Her dad coulda been a citizen nearly a decade ago, but chose not to, so what this girl is going through is entirely HIS fault.​

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You know what happens to children of American citizens when they're parents get locked up for crimes? They cry too. They wonder who's going to take care of them at night. Who's going to pick them up from school. The media shoving a camera in their face is desperate and despicable. How many kids are in the system right now because their parents broke the law? This happens every single day. Spare me.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One doesn’t need to channel earmarks to his district to enter Congress and become a strong advocate for the constituency who elected him. What, precisely, has Cummings sponsored that reflects strongly upon his role as a representative of the black people living in his district? Please, name some specific legislation you can cite, a bill or measure that has improved the economic and material welfare of Baltimore’s black population. :sas1:

You didn't seem to follow.

Cummings became a Congressman in 1996.

From 1996-2000, Democrats were in the minority in Congress. Everything getting passed was a coalition between Republicans and freaking Clinton.
From 2000-2008, Bush was the President. You couldn't pass anything without Bush's signature.
From 2009-2010 was the only period in Cumming's entire tenure where he was in the majority with a Democratic president. That was the time period where things that did help his community like the Stimulus Bill, the Affordable Care Act, the Credit CARD Act, etc. were passed.
From 2011-2016, Democrats were the minority in Congress.
From 2017-2019, Trump was the president

As I already linked to Cummings' record of sponsoring many bills that would help Black communities across America. But when he's been in the minority for damn near his entire tenure, how was he supposed to make that shyt into law?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Eye for an eye is straight caveman shyt.

I love how some of you dumbasses will say Christianity is a CAC religion and then claim that Black folk are the only Christians in the world.

Jesus was a Jew who rejected that "eye for an eye" dumb shyt, and the Jews who didn't reject it were destroyed by the Romans just one generation later. Egyptians and Ethiopians started following the love your enemy gospel before the Europeans even knew what the hell it was about. The European colonizers rejected the gospel and practiced evil instead and that was EVIL, just like it was when the Jews did it.

How did following the gospel work out for ADOS? Well it got the CRM and the greatest gains in Black rights of the entire 20th century. Could have rolled with eye for an eye like gangbangers do, who is that working out for? Look at the countries in Africa that used nonviolent resistance to remove the colonizers, compare it to the ones that are still rolling with eye for an eye, which would you rather be? Following the gospel of nonviolence got India freed from the British, got the Philippines freed from Marcos, got Poland's Solidarity and the rest of Eastern Europe freed from the Soviet Union. Other guys were trying eye for an eye at the same time in Vietnam, Cambodia, Afghanistan, El Salvador, Nicaragua, etc....which one of THOSE do you want to be? Mentioning Haiti some of the dumbest shyt I seen, how did THAT work out in the long run?

Proven fact that nonviolent resistance is more effective than violent resistance. Proven for a fact that it's successful more often and it results in better governments in the end. You can see with your own damn eyes that the barbaric governments that practice eye for an eye....still look barbaric. Ya'll won't believe your own eyes, you just want to copy a violent caveman-level cac precedent instead of reaching for something higher.
Look at this white poster preaching that "black people talk need to be docile and let people walk all over you then one day maybe those people will stop shytting on you and MAYBE give you a couple more crumbs" bullshyt that the european has been poisoning black minds with for damn near a century

This toxic shyt is fukking tired:hhh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
As soon as Mexicans get citizenship the switch up and start pretending to be southwest rednecks and start being anti-immigrants themselves. They don't really care about fighting white supremacy they only care about being a part of it.
You know that's verifiably false, right?

I already brought receipts showing that the majority of US-born Latinos support Black Lives Matter, and the overwhelming majority of Latinos under 30 support Black Lives Matter. And we've had this argument before and I brought receipts showing that Latinos (especially Cubans) tend to get more liberal as time goes on, not less.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Amen to that.

People who are down are people who are down, whatever their race. I'm taking someone who is down for the struggle long before I'm taking someone who doesn't actually do shyt other than bytch about other people.

And humans are humans. I'm supposed to say "fukk that girl" because she shares someone else's skin color? That's some sociopath racist bullshyt right there.
And you have the system of white supremacy to protect you either way, so you can afford to have this naive mindset

Black americans cannot

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It takes about 1 year to become a US citizen after applying and getting your green card.

Monetarily, it'll cost about $1500-3,000.

That little girl is about, what, 9-10 years old?

Her dad coulda been a citizen nearly a decade ago, but chose not to, so what this girl is going through is entirely HIS fault.​
You have to be a legal permanent resident for 5 years (green card) before you can apply. So you're talking about around 6 and a half years if he'd been a legal resident the entire time. :yeshrug: