Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t see Mexicans clamoring for other Mexicans to fight for black causes so why should nikkas be clamoring for us to give a fukk about their causes? They left us to fight our own battles so they can fight theirs
So you only oppose White Supremacy if you see Latinos doing it first? And if you did see it you would change your tune?

Should more Latinos support Black causes? Hell yeah. Does that mean none of them are supporting it now? That would be a stupid claim. There are plenty Latinos telling other Latinos to support Black Lives Matter, as just one example.

Black, Hispanic and Asian youth already had expressed strong majority support for the Black Lives Matter movement in the June poll. Eighty-five percent of African-American young adults now say they support the protesters. Sixty-seven percent of Asian and 62 percent of Hispanic young adults agreed with that sentiment.

Only 22% of Latinos expressed opposition to the Black Lives Matter movement, compared to a large plurality of 45% who expressed some support or strong support. When national origin is considered, 53% of U.S.-born Latinos support the movement compared to (a still solid) 41% of Latino immigrants.

Asked specifically about recent killings of black people by the police, 72 percent of African-American young people, 61 percent of Asian-Americans, 51 percent of Latinos and 40 percent of whites said they consider those killings part of a larger pattern, rather than isolated.

2eeUAwM.jpg

10635990_494070500735785_3337204968960279364_n.jpg

132687-full.jpg

black-lives-matter_1.jpg

tumblr_static_9zsil78vb0o4g4w40848k48wg_640_v2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-06-10-at-9.58.14-AM-300x194.png

How LA's Latinos are supporting Black Lives Matter

Rochester, N.Y., Latino/as protest in support of Black Lives Matter

Why Latinos Should Speak Up For Black Lives

Black Lives Matter Movement Transcends Borders - Latino USA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/11/black-lives-matter-banner-fresno-aclu-lawsuit/

https://www.univision.com/univision...nos-and-asian-americans-black-lives-do-matter

OPINION: Latinos Cannot Be Silent to Alton Sterling and Philando Castile - Latino USA

http://www.latina.com/lifestyle/our-issues/latinos-take-a-knee-movement

killacal

Banned
Daps
:childplease:
I'm dying first.
That's what they all say before they bought ar's:mjlol:

Im just waiting to read about fake news from you, cuz that's all the boxes checked so im gonna snitch you to the feds:dead:
You little indoctrinated retard:scust:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Eye for an eye keeps everybody in check. Cacs say otherwise and you follow suit
:yeshrug::unimpressed:
Eye for an Eye is the way of the world breh, Jews practiced it which is why they are on top of the food chain, Cacs did it to Haitians and still tell this day, Koreans did it to Japanese etc.

Every race practices it in some fashion the only race on the face of the planet that was on that turn the other cheek, kumbaya Bullshyt is ADOS and you see how thats worked out.
Eye for an eye is straight caveman shyt.

I love how some of you dumbasses will say Christianity is a CAC religion and then claim that Black folk are the only Christians in the world.

Jesus was a Jew who rejected that "eye for an eye" dumb shyt, and the Jews who didn't reject it were destroyed by the Romans just one generation later. Egyptians and Ethiopians started following the love your enemy gospel before the Europeans even knew what the hell it was about. The European colonizers rejected the gospel and practiced evil instead and that was EVIL, just like it was when the Jews did it.

How did following the gospel work out for ADOS? Well it got the CRM and the greatest gains in Black rights of the entire 20th century. Could have rolled with eye for an eye like gangbangers do, who is that working out for? Look at the countries in Africa that used nonviolent resistance to remove the colonizers, compare it to the ones that are still rolling with eye for an eye, which would you rather be? Following the gospel of nonviolence got India freed from the British, got the Philippines freed from Marcos, got Poland's Solidarity and the rest of Eastern Europe freed from the Soviet Union. Other guys were trying eye for an eye at the same time in Vietnam, Cambodia, Afghanistan, El Salvador, Nicaragua, etc....which one of THOSE do you want to be? Mentioning Haiti some of the dumbest shyt I seen, how did THAT work out in the long run?

Proven fact that nonviolent resistance is more effective than violent resistance. Proven for a fact that it's successful more often and it results in better governments in the end. You can see with your own damn eyes that the barbaric governments that practice eye for an eye....still look barbaric. Ya'll won't believe your own eyes, you just want to copy a violent caveman-level cac precedent instead of reaching for something higher.

e001

Superstar
Daps
That's what they all say before they bought ar's:mjlol:

Im just waiting to read about fake news from you, cuz that's all the boxes checked so im gonna snitch you to the feds:dead:
You little indoctrinated retard:scust:

go ahead bytch ass nikka:unimpressed:
negged :unimpressed:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
@Hiphoplives4eva

So, "people lie", huh?

Here is your proof.

“y’all are scapegoating us”
:laff:

Well if it isn't Mr "Trump needs to invade and destroy Nigeria"

How are you doing this evening?

I’m good mega darkie jigaboo alligator bait

Just watching your country tearing itself apart and eating popcorn
:mjgrin:

Reply to me too, so I can IGNORE YOU. I usually don't ignore people on here, but you and @Kwabena cosigned this Anti-Black American rhetoric, so y'all are done and exposed yourselves in my book.

I always say that these Anti-Black American people expose themselves and I haven't been proven wrong, YET.

:youngsabo::manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@Hiphoplives4eva

So, "people lie", huh?

Here is your proof.

Reply to me too, so I can IGNORE YOU. I usually don't ignore people on here, but you and @Kwabena cosigned this Anti-Black American rhetoric, so y'all are done and exposed yourselves in my book.

I always say that these Anti-Black American people expose themselves and I haven't been proven wrong, YET.

:youngsabo::manny:
What is your dumb ass talking about. Ive already stated the comments were reprehensible and aren't appropriate. Not sure why you keep mentioning me.

If you're trying to attack me based on the words of another poster, you're a moron.

Block me if you want. I don't give a fukk to be honest.

PS, I've never consigned any anti AA rhetoric you fukk boy. My problem is with you so called ADOS losers. Stop conflating the two to confuse people on purpose.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes the interests of you and your enemies overlap.

The fact that Trump hates Mexicans and Blacks does not in any way imply that Mexicans are friends of Blacks. Not even sure where nikkas come up with that logic, it's a fallacy.

Who the fukk said they were?
I'm not fukking cheering for a muthafukka who called my people subhuman just a week ago,for arresting some Mexicans

Not now,not ever

It's a common theme when it comes to illegal immigration

"Oh this is good for Black people,we can fill those jobs now"

"He's not so bad"

nikkas ain't replacing illegals..and certainly not for higher pay
They're millions of Mexicans who legal who'd fill those jobs
Thousands of other Latinos with permits that'd do the same
If they weren't hiring Black people,the raids change nothing

I urged you nikkas to read up on that racist ass company that got raided in MS,but you're too dumb and lazy to do that

They went out of their way to fukk over their Black contract farmers,what makes yall think they give a fukk about meat packers and feather pluckers?

Y'all would side with KKK if they spent a week burning down taco trucks and cantinas

I see why Yvette linked up with White supremacists
Y'all hate immigrants more than White supremacists

Scust

:scust:

You're making a silly logical leap.

Look at what the dude you quoted actually typed. Saying "Mexicans are not your friends" isn't the same thing as cheering what Trump is doing.

There's a difference between cheering (getting involved) and keeping your mouth shut (not.)

Black people paved the way for Mexicans to even be here without the KKK doing exactly what you quoted.

I had this exact same argument w/ a Mexican friend (before this conversation) - he asked me why black people haven't gotten out there to start there own business or be willing to hustle their way up. I told them that we had, except the difference was that we got killed for doing things like that for years upon years upon years.

He then proceeded to talk to me about what his parents (illegal immigrants who became citizens under Reagan) were able to do in this country to "make it" in just a generation after immigrating. I pointed out to him that his parents, despite not even having true claims to citizenship, were afforded grace by a government that didn't even respect the rights of black citizens who had birthrights. He didn't get it.

When I said that black blood had been spilled over the course of centuries, and as recently as 50 years ago, to create an America in which his parents could make money and build something without being lynched and murdered for it, he still didn't get it.

He simply repeated himself.

He could not or would not acknowledge the history, and ultimately I couldn't salvage the friendship. You know why?

Because the American Dream does not exist without the American Nightmare. And everyone wants to believe the American Dream - that success depends on your own hard work and ingenuity. But success needs a reference point. And quite often, it needs an "I'm better than...".

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You're making a silly logical leap.

Look at what the dude you quoted actually typed. Saying "Mexicans are not your friends" isn't the same thing as cheering what Trump is doing.

There's a difference between cheering (getting involved) and keeping your mouth shut (not.)

Black people paved the way for all these Mexicans to even be here without the KKK doing exactly what you quoted.

I had this exact same argument w/ a Mexican friend (before this conversation) - he asked me why black people haven't gotten out there to start there own business or be willing to hustle their way up. I told them that we had, except the difference was that we got killed for doing things like that for years upon years upon years.

He then proceeded to talk to me about what his parents (illegal immigrants who became citizens under Reagan) were able to do in this country to "make it" in just a generation after immigrating. I pointed out to him that his parents, despite not even having true claims to citizenship, were afforded grace by a government that didn't even respect the rights of black citizens who had birthrights. He still didn't get it.

He simply could not or would not acknowledge the history, and ultimately I couldn't salvage the friendship. You know why?

Because the American Dream does not exist without the American Nightmare. And everyone wants to believe the American Dream - that success depends on your own hard work and ingenuity. But success needs a reference point. And quite often, it needs an "I'm better than...".
I was talking about flip flapping coli posters who dikkride Trumps when it suits em
It happens every time news about ICE raids are posted here

Didn't read the rest of that essay

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
A lot of ya'll are sociopaths. You can be against illegal immigration and still sympathize with a child losing their father. Race has nothing to do with it. Losing a father or parent is one of the most painful experiences for a child. It can even be traumatizing.
Tell that to the blacc kid who's father gets 10-20 years in prison for selling a bottle cap full of drugs to a white junkie

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What’d he say? That some incompetent bootlicker hasn’t done anything substantive for the people he supposedly represents? :mjgrin:
He actually has an extensive record of service:

Elijah E. Cummings

But you are aware that Cummings doesn't have any role in Baltimore's government, right? You're also aware that Cummings has been a Black man in the minority party for nearly his entire career in the federal government? And that procuring earmarks for your own district is banned? Love to hear what "something substantive" would mean to you under those circumstances.

Keep repeating right-wing talking points though, it fits you well.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

Yeah but.... this doesn't fit the coli narrative. Delete this breh.

As a half Hispanic who's been down with black issues. This site can depress me sometimes , like it's on some st0rmfront bullshyt when it comes to mexicans. Hold your own. Nuts. Funny the first few times but on a thread like this? Fukk u.