Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coli nikkas love hopping on Trump's dikk when it comes to Mexicans
nikkas done forgot what he said about Baltimore (i.e Black people) already

:laff:

Sometimes the interests of you and your enemies overlap.

The fact that Trump hates Mexicans and Blacks does not in any way imply that Mexicans are friends of Blacks. Not even sure where nikkas come up with that logic, it's a fallacy.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Cacs win globally because they're ruthless about looking after their own race.

We lose globally because we don't care enough about building a power base for our own race, and have a backwards psychology of wanting others to succeed even before our own people.

No one denies cacs dominate, don't we wanna dominate next? If so, it might help to study the winners :yeshrug:
So be like the devil...

No Thanks
:mjpls:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So be like the devil...

No Thanks
:mjpls:

Someone has to dominate.

You live in a fantasy world if you think everyone is just going to agree to share their resources equally and no race will dominate any other.

Only black people think soft silly shyt like that, hence we end up at the bottom globally, abused by everyone else.

A lot of our people think being too weak to defend your own family is somehow virtuous. There's nothing honorable or virtuous about letting your family be slaves to others because you want to 'preserve the peace' by not fighting back.

"I ain't gonna be like the devil and gear up to protect my people, that will only bring more violence". Pathetic mindset.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I got an honest question and not trolling or anything.

How was the previous administration handling deportation? President Obama and his team deported the most immigrants in history.

Was he not tearing the parents from their kids? Or was he only deporting men and women with no kids? I imagine lots of families were torn apart then too. How was he handling this differently than what’s being portrayed by the media today?

He tried to end the process of these mass gotcha deportations and told various departments to focus on illegals that committed crimes. That's why it's different.

But anyway I wish I could say I care about this but I don't. Like other posters have said, these folks don't give a shyt about us and a soon as their kids are able to assimilate they will be trying to shyt on blacks as well. These groups come here, get a foothold in an industry and force blacks out. Look at construction, they undercut the labor market on the front end, learn the trade, and then form their own crews and hire nothing but their own people.

Let's me real about this, if they actually wanted to stop the hiring of illegals they would send more business owners to jail. These illegals aren't hiring themselves.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
He tried to end the process of these mass gotcha deportations and told various departments to focus on illegals that committed crimes. That's why it's different.

But anyway I wish I could say I care about this but I don't. Like other posters have said, these folks don't give a shyt about us and a soon as their kids are able to assimilate they will be trying to shyt on blacks as well. These groups come here, get a foothold in an industry and force blacks out. Look at construction, they undercut the labor market on the front end, learn the trade, and then form their own crews and hire nothing but their own people.

Let's me real about this, if they actually wanted to stop the hiring of illegals they would send more business owners to jail. These illegals aren't hiring themselves.

That makes sense. All these deportations are none of my business so I won’t comment but I wanted to know the difference between this administrations raids and president Obamas raids.

Appreciate the info.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why even post shyt like this here? This site is crawling with white alt righters pretending to be black and tap dancin c00ns.
alt right?

Coretta Scott King was against illegal immigration:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...oretta-scott-king_us_58c83a50e4b05675ee9c5adb

Remember this guy? Senator Barack Obama in 2005:
Obama’s 2005 remarks reflect strong stance on controlling immigration
Sen Barack Obama Illegal Immigration | User Clip | C-SPAN.org FULL CLIP:
Sen. Barack Obama on Illegal Immigration | C-SPAN.org

Bernie Sanders said illegal immigrants hurt domestic workers his whole career until he wanted to run for president: Sanders and immigration? It's complicated
Bernie Sanders in 2015: Bernie Sanders Against Open Borders: "Would Substantially Lower Wages In This Country"

Democrat Representative Barbara Jordan in 1995:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Marijuana will be legal in most states eventually, the tax money is too juicy for the government to pass up. But that's besides the point. The main reason why illegal immigration is such a hot button issue is for distraction. The wealthy have always pitted groups against one another to take attention away from how they are filling their pockets. This is another example of that and people are still buying it.
son, if you show up to an airport without a passport, you're not getting in the country.

Whats the difference then if you hike across the border?

I really don't understand yall.

I'm not wishing ill will on them, but at some point someones gotta address with 20 million illegals did to black citizen labor over the last 40 years.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Someone has to dominate.

You live in a fantasy world if you think everyone is just going to agree to share their resources equally and no race will dominate any other.

Only black people think soft silly shyt like that, hence we end up at the bottom globally, abused by everyone else.

A lot of our people think being too weak to defend your own family is somehow virtuous. There's nothing honorable or virtuous about letting your family be slaves to others because you want to 'preserve the peace' by not fighting back.

"I ain't gonna be like the devil and gear up to protect my people, that will only bring more violence". Pathetic mindset.
They will never get it, Breh.

Every racial/ethnic group HAS and WILL step on another group to make sure that their people gets ahead.

Mufuggas need to stop acting like we're in a fairy tale.

And when I say "step on" I'm talking about making sure your people get ahead by any means.

I.E: Once a Mexican or a person of another racial/ethnic group gets their foot in the door, YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOU WILL NEVER SEE A BLACK PERSON WORKING IN THAT SAME ESTABLISHMENT EVER AGAIN.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Sometimes the interests of you and your enemies overlap.

The fact that Trump hates Mexicans and Blacks does not in any way imply that Mexicans are friends of Blacks. Not even sure where nikkas come up with that logic, it's a fallacy.

Who the fukk said they were?
I'm not fukking cheering for a muthafukka who called my people subhuman just a week ago,for arresting some Mexicans

Not now,not ever

It's a common theme when it comes to illegal immigration

"Oh this is good for Black people,we can fill those jobs now"

"He's not so bad"

nikkas ain't replacing illegals..and certainly not for higher pay
They're millions of Mexicans who legal who'd fill those jobs
Thousands of other Latinos with permits that'd do the same
If they weren't hiring Black people,the raids change nothing

I urged you nikkas to read up on that racist ass company that got raided in MS,but you're too dumb and lazy to do that

They went out of their way to fukk over their Black contract farmers,what makes yall think they give a fukk about meat packers and feather pluckers?

Y'all would side with KKK if they spent a week burning down taco trucks and cantinas

I see why Yvette linked up with White supremacists
Y'all hate immigrants more than White supremacists

Scust

:scust:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk said they were?
I'm not fukking cheering for a muthafukka who called my people subhuman just a week ago,for arresting some Mexicans

Not now,not ever

It's a common theme when it comes to illegal immigration

"Oh this is good for Black people,we can fill those jobs now"

"He's not so bad"

nikkas ain't replacing illegals..and certainly not for higher pay
They're millions of Mexicans who legal who'd fill those jobs
Thousands of other Latinos with permits that'd do the same
If they weren't hiring Black people,the raids change nothing

I urged you nikkas to read up on that racist ass company that got raided in MS,but you're too dumb and lazy to do that

They went out of their way to fukk over their Black contract farmers,what makes yall think they give a fukk about meat packers and feather pluckers?

Y'all would side with KKK if they spent a week burning down taco trucks and cantinas

I see why Yvette linked up with White supremacists
Y'all hate immigrants more than White supremacists

Scust

:scust:

I don't hate Mexicans more than White supremacists.

I love Mexicans as much as they love Black people.