Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yup, Trump gotta help the Mexicans first, only after should he start helping Black people get justice. It's only right :salute:

Trump was never gonna "help" anyone in the first place. He will help himself and maybe his retard sons and his golfing buddies, that's as far as it goes. It's crazy that people on here still don't get it.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What are you doing about the cac problem?

Create a thread and we can discuss that. This is about black people giving other nations the same energy that these other nations give them

If you can show me Mexicans going to battle for our causes then you have a point. If not then you’re just holding black people to a higher standard than you do other nationalities. Black people are last in this country yet you want them to get up to fight other people’s battles. Nah breh we cant let that slide
:yeshrug:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of you act just like the cacs you despise and claim you're better than
:unimpressed:

Cacs win globally because they're ruthless about looking after their own race.

We lose globally because we don't care enough about building a power base for our own race, and have a backwards psychology of wanting others to succeed even before our own people.

No one denies cacs dominate, don't we wanna dominate next? If so, it might help to study the winners :yeshrug:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump was never gonna "help" anyone in the first place. He will help himself and maybe his retard sons and his golfing buddies, that's as far as it goes. It's crazy that people on here still don't get it.

Exactly. Trump isn't gonna help no fukking Mexicans either, which makes it even more pathetic that you have blacks begging for Trump to help Mexicans.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Where did I discuss other administrations? I am discussing the Trump administration in the present day you think I just started paying attention in 2016? :what:

I can see what is going on around me.. unfortunately, there are many people in this thread who cannot see that under THIS administration it is following very closely alongside of how Nazi Germany was formed. It's a group of whites who are quickly becoming an afterthought who are fallen and forgotten, racist and while the government and large corporations and banks are the true cause behind the reason they are failures, the leaders are playing the blame game and Trump (Hitler) is pitting groups against one another to deflect from where the responsibility lies. It's a mirror image to how dictatorships begin.

Everything you said is true but has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

You’re not scaring us bruh :umad:

Let them fight their own battles and when smoke is brought to us (as it always has been for the last 400 years) then we can step into the arena. Until then this is an illegal Mexican problem
:unimpressed::coffee:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I’ve said it before, but the first person to ever call me the n word was an El Salvadoran.

If you are dark skinned, any Mexican/Central/South American explosion in numbers should concern you; especially with how they treat those with dark skin in their home countries.
Yep and nikkas need to stop thinking with they emotions and genitals and start thinking logically the South is pretty much the last frontier for Blacks.

Mexicans/Asians got the West, Cacs got the East and Indians and Chinese are starting to buy up the midwest the South is all we have we cannot let them over take shyt.

Before nikkas start caping they need to study whats going on in Cali and think if they want the same shyt happening right outside their doorstep.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Create a thread and we can discuss that. This is about black people giving other nations the same energy that these other nations give them

If you can show me Mexicans going to battle for our causes then you have a point. If not then you’re just holding black people to a higher standard than you do other nationalities. Black people are last in this country yet you want them to get up to fight other people’s battles. Nah breh we cant let that slide
:yeshrug:

You wanna discuss change? Real change... real redistribution of power only happens in two ways. It's either taken violently or it's taken progressively through policy agendas implemented over time. This is a two party system, that's the way it's designed and there is no getting around it so the only way to see about real change is by forming voting coalitions where everyone gets what they want... and that is not possible by having the leaders be all white.. it has to be a diverse group, much more diverse than that and it has to start on the local level which it already did in the midterms.. you see a lot of politicians like Ayanna Pressley who were elected to congress and are fighting for a black agenda.. that's real change and there needs to be more of that. I don't like that 75% of latinos are something to rely upon come the Presidential election but that's what it is. On a local level and in Congress we don't need nothing from them, in a presidential election that's a different story. Because whites will show up, they will vote and they will vote in numbers for the GOP.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I hate to see children cry or in pain, no matter what the circumstances are. :to:

Yeah Breh, I always say kids are off the table unless they are the evil kind like that little cac shooting at Jordan’s and saying ****** like it is running out of style.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep and nikkas need to stop thinking with they emotions and genitals and start thinking logically the South is pretty much the last frontier for Blacks Mexicans/Asians got the West, Cacs got the East and Indians and Chinese are starting to buy up the midwest the South is all we have we cannot let them over take shyt.

Before nikkas start caping they need to study whats going on in Cali and think if they want the same shyt happening right outside their doorstep.

I swear there's something in global black psychology where it's like black people just don't want to win. How the fukk we let ourselves take so many Ls around the world, have the internet, and still want the best for people who would love to dominate us and treat us like dirt in their own countries?

This shyt is not normal :snoop:

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
How does "an eye for an eye" make any sense when it's the white racists who are taking the eye in both cases? :gucci:

And you do realize that "an eye for an eye" was rejected as self-destructive and barbarian a good 2000 years ago? :snoop:
Eye for an Eye is the way of the world breh, Jews practiced it which is why they are on top of the food chain, Cacs did it to Haitians and still tell this day, Koreans did it to Japanese etc.

Every race practices it in some fashion the only race on the face of the planet that was on that turn the other cheek, kumbaya Bullshyt is ADOS and you see how thats worked out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cacs win globally because they're ruthless about looking after their own race.

We lose globally because we don't care enough about building a power base for our own race, and have a backwards psychology of wanting others to succeed even before our own people.

No one denies cacs dominate, don't we wanna dominate next? If so, it might help to study the winners :yeshrug:

U.S. is a two party system so at best the only way to progress is by overtaking the party and pushing an agenda though, which can be done.. it can't be done alone tho because the numbers don't add up there are too many whites in this country.

e001

Superstar
Daps
Knowing this is liberal propaganda, shyt looks staged as fukk :unimpressed:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I got an honest question and not trolling or anything.

How was the previous administration handling deportation? President Obama and his team deported the most immigrants in history.

Was he not tearing the parents from their kids? Or was he only deporting men and women with no kids? I imagine lots of families were torn apart then too. How was he handling this differently than what’s being portrayed by the media today?

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I swear there's something in global black psychology where it's like black people just don't want to win. How the fukk we let ourselves take so many Ls around the world, have the internet, and still want the best for people who would love to dominate us and treat us like dirt in their own countries?

This shyt is not normal :snoop:
Sadly breh Black People wont get it until its 2050 and the country literally looks and operates like Brazil nikkas think its far fetched, but Mexicans already lock us out of jobs if we dont speak the language.

And now that they are starting this whole bi cultural bs the writing is on the wall, it WILL get to a point where if you aint atleast half Mexican/Central American good luck getting a job where they are the majority.

And this will cause Mixed people to put whites and Hispanics on a pedestal and do whatever they can to eliminate their blackness. Walla we are now living in Brazil and Blacks are a permanent underclass and the only way to advance is either by fukking, and hoping your kids can pass, working your ass off at school and still have to deal with racist who would rather put one of their own qualified or not in the position, or you can try to live illegal.

This is what all yall nikkas are caping for/

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Coli nikkas love hopping on Trump's dikk when it comes to Mexicans
nikkas done forgot what he said about Baltimore (i.e Black people) already

:laff: