Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk are you replying to?

Your quote is in my post. You're spouting that BS "the white supremacists will start targeting blacks next!!!", like Blacks haven't been getting rounded up, locked in cages, and legally executed for centuries en masse.

fukk you talking bout "Do you think this stops with Mexicans and illegal immigration", it STARTED with Blacks and never stopped.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This shyt is a made up crime mind you. Who is the white man to tell people they can't just come over here if they feel like it? Because you said you bought it with your imaginary pieces of paper you subscribed a value to?After you stole it nonetheless from the Indians,who some of which look just like the Mexicans,and are the Mexicans. Mexicans and black people were already here before the white man got here. But they have yall so indoctrinated that fools talking about "HYON" and "Bu bu but the white man said so". You dudes make me sick:henbron:
You giving up your passport?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These people really in every thread mad that black people focused on their problems. You don't see no Mexicans having protests telling the government to give ADOS reparations for enslaving and raping black kids and separating them from their families. Shouldn't no black people feel sympathy or ride for no group that don't show sympathy or ride for black people when we go through sht. The biggest question is where is the Mexican warrior class? They that soft to let them people treat them like that and not fight back?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rem...or-of-illegal-hispanics.399326/#post-17695126

Remember when Mexican President Vicente Fox shytted on black people in favor of ILLEGAL hispanics?

He wouldn't even fukking apologize:

Fox: Race Remarks 'Misinterpreted'

CNN.com - Mexican leader criticized for comment on blacks - May 15, 2005

:mjpls:

Ya'll gonna learn ...
One way or another :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Eye for an eye breh. They ain’t worried about our struggle so what other position should we hold?
:yeshrug::unimpressed:

How does "an eye for an eye" make any sense when it's the white racists who are taking the eye in both cases? :gucci:

And you do realize that "an eye for an eye" was rejected as self-destructive and barbarian a good 2000 years ago? :snoop:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
These nikkas are trash.
lol if they didnt care they wouldn't ever post in here, but instead they do what white vpeople do and go out their way to taunt folks about something they allegedly don't care about.

:comeon: FOH. The OP created this thread for attention/clout/outrage/etc. knowing damn well this forum is against illegal immigration. He's the 1 doing the taunting.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Your quote is in my post. You're spouting that BS "the white supremacists will start targeting blacks next!!!", like Blacks haven't been getting rounded up, locked in cages, and legally executed for centuries en masse.

fukk you talking bout "Do you think this stops with Mexicans and illegal immigration", it STARTED with Blacks and never stopped.

Where did I discuss other administrations? I am discussing the Trump administration in the present day you think I just started paying attention in 2016? :what:

I can see what is going on around me.. unfortunately, there are many people in this thread who cannot see that under THIS administration it is following very closely alongside of how Nazi Germany was formed. It's a group of whites who are quickly becoming an afterthought who are fallen and forgotten, racist and while the government and large corporations and banks are the true cause behind the reason they are failures, the leaders are playing the blame game and Trump (Hitler) is pitting groups against one another to deflect from where the responsibility lies. It's a mirror image to how dictatorships begin.

Everything you said is true but has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
How does "an eye for an eye" make any sense when it's the white racists who are taking the eye in both cases? :gucci:

And you do realize that "an eye for an eye" was rejected as self-destructive and barbarian a good 2000 years ago? :snoop:

I don’t see Mexicans clamoring for other Mexicans to fight for black causes so why should nikkas be clamoring for us to give a fukk about their causes? They left us to fight our own battles so they can fight theirs

Eye for an eye keeps everybody in check. Cacs say otherwise and you follow suit
:yeshrug::unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t see Mexicans clamoring for other Mexicans to fight for black causes so why should nikkas be clamoring for us to give a fukk about their causes? They left us to fight our own battles so they can fight theirs

Eye for an eye keeps everybody in check. Cacs say otherwise and you follow suit
:yeshrug:

What are you doing about the cac problem?