Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
The latino vote about to abuse these bytches in 2020. They aint thinking clearly at all. But when all those latinos that normally dont vote get out there, register and vote them out because you let ICE run wild on they great grandpa, they gonna lose all KINDSA seats and the Presidency too.

fukk it, bring that shyt.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They rounding up mexicans like the Klan used to do us,and yall talking about HYON?pathetic:henbron:

Far from a "Son of God",that quote is right out of the devils mouth.

"used to", so mass incarceration of millions of Blacks just isn't a thing now? Police Klansmen aren't still legally lynching us?

Inb4 "that's different" :mjpls:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
What do you mean it's not your fight? I'm curious, what do you think your fight is? Do you think this stops with Mexicans and illegal immigration? This is merely a step..

Breh, my people are victims of state sanctioned executions and are an economic bottom caste, I don’t have the energy to care about other people’s problems except my group.

Those same people you trying to guilt trip me into fighting for, will have no qualms w/ joining White Nationalist in prison or shutting my people out for construction gigs.

I don’t care about them :camby:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
It's sad that the girl is going thru that, however y'all think shyt bad now:usure:

Wait tell Central Americans/Mexicans are the Majority, imagine if the WHOLE country was like Cali.

Y'all nikkas better be careful what you cape for...
I’ve said it before, but the first person to ever call me the n word was an El Salvadoran.

If you are dark skinned, any Mexican/Central/South American explosion in numbers should concern you; especially with how they treat those with dark skin in their home countries.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh, my people are victims of state sanctioned executions and are an economic bottom caste, I don’t have the energy to care about other people’s problems except my group.

Those same people you trying to guilt trip me into fighting for, will have no qualms w/ joining White Nationalist in prison or shutting my people out for construction gigs.

I don’t care about them :camby:

Ahhh... so you are fine with fighting in the mud over scraps instead of addressing the primary issues this country is facing. Every issue in this country can be attributed to Washington and backroom dealings and I'm not okay with letting them off the hook. You could kick every illegal immigrant out of the country tomorrow and it's not going to change a damn thing about what the root of the evil is.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
The latino vote about to abuse these bytches in 2020. They aint thinking clearly at all. But when all those latinos that normally dont vote get out there, register and vote them out because you let ICE run wild on they great grandpa, they gonna lose all KINDSA seats and the Presidency too.

fukk it, bring that shyt.

Trump is going to get 25% to 30% of the Latino vote again. Those Florida Cubans and assorted hispanic00ns will still ride out for him.

Half of Mexicans don't want illegals in Mexico.

I don't know what folks expect from people that don't have a robust vocabulary of anti white supremacy and anti-racism in general.

Many of these folks think they are white and/or proudly identify with a mixed heritage. Which is a problem when you are trying to fight white supremacy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What did 15-20 million illegals think was gonna happen?

I preferred the Obama/Hillary option of a possible path to citizenship for some of them and some DACA protections, and a more tactful set of policies, but when both parties kick the can down the road...here we go.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean it's not your fight? I'm curious, what do you think your fight is? Do you think this stops with Mexicans and illegal immigration? This is merely a step..

'A step' to what? A step to mass incarceration of black people and legal executions of black people?

You can't possibly be this retarded. You have to be trolling if you didn't know America has been mass incarcerating blacks on bogus charges/sentences for years.