Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Ok so you cool with trump and white supremacists hating Mexicans and ripping Mexican kids away from their parents and sending their parents to jail because they don't want Mexicans here. And you cool with the white supremacists who hate Mexicans so much that they celebrate when this happens.

Completely over your head. Have a good one bro.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: @ these suckas posts early in the thread

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I find the majority of the posts in this thread disgusting.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
These people really in every thread mad that black people focused on their problems. You don't see no Mexicans having protests telling the government to give ADOS reparations for enslaving and raping black kids and separating them from their families. Shouldn't no black people feel sympathy or ride for no group that don't show sympathy or ride for black people when we go through sht. The biggest question is where is the Mexican warrior class? They that soft to let them people treat them like that and not fight back?
They only hard when they gunning down innocent Black kids, or when they outnumber you.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That’s what you got from this.

Do you know that non of the employers were arrested?

I know the whole story...:comeon: been watching all y'all argue back and forth all day about this...

I just asked a simple question about the kids left behind...:ld:

Also since when do the law enforcement arrest these white people constantly breaking the law and hiring illegals???:heh:

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
AP_18327007287798_c0-206-5969-3686_s885x516.jpg

How white supremacists are cashing in by smuggling illegal immigrants from Mexico
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Some members of the Aryan Brotherhood, a ferociously violent prison and street gang founded on a white supremacist ideology, are now apparently in cahoots with Mexican smuggling cartels to make money off bringing illegal immigrants into the U.S.

How many more stories of Mexicans working with violent neo-nazi groups do I have to post before we dead this white supremacy narrative y'all got going as if we're in the same fight as them.

Show me a 20 page thread on a Mexican forum of young men where they show concern for this special needs child