Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I don’t understand what the endgame is for y’all pro illegal immigrants people. 75,000 people attempt to cross the border every MONTH. Those numbers aren’t sustainable for our economy or resources. Clothing, feeding and housing all those people would be impossible. I’m not even gonna get into how illegal immigration effects black people negatively. Securing the borders are the right of every sovereign nation. I don’t see y’all protesting to let the Palestinians into Israel

Who told you those numbers,oh let me guess,the European:respect:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What history lesson did I give:wtf:? What are you talmbout—what was the purpose of quoting me if you didn’t address anything i said?

Nothing I said was history. :what:

You went on to get into what the immigration laws are for various nations, I don't care about any of it, the people here drawing up the legislation in this country do not belong here in the first place.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Mexicans trying to take over this mafukkas if we don't start enforcing the laws. They have ALOT of damn babies. Find me a mexican chick under 21 without kid(s)

This nikka just said "we"
full

My people are completely gone,indoctrinated and gmo'd out of our minds. Never thought I would see my people so damn miserable,acting like rabid dogs for the white mans scraps. And we supposed to be the foremost leaders in white supremacy. Instead the European has turned the black man into Kujo. Its becoming so hard to watch my people in their gmo'd state,its why I have to leave the country:respect:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’m not even going to watch that clip. I don’t like seeing anyone cry, let alone a little girl. The crying really tugs at my heart.

Anyways, at this point I’m pretty much for letting those who have got in, stay in. I’m closing the borders, though; atleast until things get sorted out. I’m also making it very clear that from here on out, if you are caught here illegally, you will be deported. I’m not for open borders, at all.

We need to strengthen our immigration policies. Gotta tighten the cap on how many ppl we are allowing in, and I’m going HARD on these businesses employing illegal immigrants; heavy fines and jail time is needed. We’ve got to get this fixed.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You went on to get into what the immigration laws are for various nations, I don't care about any of it, the people here drawing up the legislation in this country do not belong here in the first place.
Ok so immigration law isn’t history:guilty:

You don’t care for immigration laws? Ok, they exist, now what :huh:. I don’t care about marijuana laws but that doesn’t mean I won’t get hemmed up for it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This nikka just said "we"
full

My people are completely gone,indoctrinated and gmo'd out of our minds. Never thought I would see my people so damn miserable,acting like rabid dogs for the white mans scraps. And we supposed to be the foremost leaders in white supremacy. Instead the European has turned the black man into Kujo. Its becoming so hard to watch my people in their gmo'd state,its why I have to leave the country:respect:
fukk them mexican mutha fukkas. They'd take over this country and ship your black ass out if they could. Wake up

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Why is it that as Black Americans (ADOS) we're held to a certain standard that no other race or ethnicity of people are held to?

And when we choose not to go with that standard, you non-Black American people start calling us "white supremacists" along with other words?

:jbhmm:
Speak on it, Blue. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ok so immigration law isn’t history:guilty:

You don’t care for immigration laws? Ok, they exist, now what :huh:. I don’t care about marijuana laws but that doesn’t mean I won’t get hemmed up for it.

Marijuana will be legal in most states eventually, the tax money is too juicy for the government to pass up. But that's besides the point. The main reason why illegal immigration is such a hot button issue is for distraction. The wealthy have always pitted groups against one another to take attention away from how they are filling their pockets. This is another example of that and people are still buying it.