Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why is it that as Black Americans (ADOS) we're held to a certain standard that no other race or ethnicity of people are held to?

And when we choose not to go with that standard, you non-Black American people start calling us "white supremacists" along with other words?

:jbhmm:

There's plenty of white supremacists all over this board. If you agree with white supremacist ideology then I can see how you'd be labeled as such.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hate you weak ass nikkas. Falling for pathos appeals:smh:. Do you weirdos understand that there is no developed country on earth that allows you to live there undocumented

fukk the history lesson. If you want to discuss history why don't you start this debate from the point where these cacs invaded this land and in all actuality have no real right or moral high ground to tell other races they don't belong here.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
You're fine with the cacs who stole this land to begin with mind you.... making all the decisions for everyone else?

Who says we can’t have a problem with both? These things aren’t mutually exclusive. Lmao.

Keep caping for your Mexicac brethren while they call you all types of burnt roaches and other derogatory shyt in their native hyena language.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
You think this stops at Mexicans? .... got damn you are gullible.

Never said it did.

I can tell you some of the shyt I have heard straight from them. That’s why I don’t give a fukk about them. They are no different from cacs. If you think they’re different just because they aren’t White, you’re the gullible one.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
You think this stops at Mexicans? :usure:
I never said it did or would.

Go to page 2 to see what I said.

I see you Trump supporters working overtime in here today. You gonna complain about some Mexicans but you're fine with your white boss whose ancestors stole this land being able to tell others who should be here and who should not :manny:
You talking to the wrong people, like I said earlier, y'all are scapegoating us.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Regardless of your perceived " technicality" the individuals that I mentioned, this is where they were legally from.

And the fact you even equated that to what the klan was doing back in the day let's me know what kind of person you are.

Nothing I said was hyperbole

Well good for you,now beat it:rudy:. Here yall go with this "legal" shyt like that mean a damn thing.

Ain't like I was apologizing to anybody in this thread,I was apologizing to the ancestors who know what I meant,but still would have told me to chill with the comparison.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Never said it did.

I can tell you some of the shyt I have heard straight from them. That’s why I don’t give a fukk about them. They are no different from cacs. If you think they’re different just because they aren’t White, you’re the gullible one.

While the far right pits groups against one another... this is how they feel about ADOS

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lau...t-thats-that-no-do-over.725820/#post-34559466

You starting to see the big picture here or nah? :what:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't give a shyt that they are being detained.
They are getting 3 meals a day, and a bed to sleep on.
And a doctor on call.

That is much better than whatever they would have in their home countries.

I will never feel sympathy for that shyt.
Obviously politicians are comparing it to Nazi germany and shyt. :childplease:

Are the borders just suppose to be open? and anyone can come through if they have an excuse?

I see the Hispanic invasion here in NJ. I can't even imagine what it is like in the Southern States.

For any black person that thinks hispanics are you allies they are not.
Mexicans trying to take over this mafukkas if we don't start enforcing the laws. They have ALOT of damn babies. Find me a mexican chick under 21 without kid(s)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
fukk the history lesson. If you want to discuss history why don't you start this debate from the point where these cacs invaded this land and in all actuality have no real right or moral high ground to tell other races they don't belong here.
What history lesson did I give:wtf:? What are you talmbout—what was the purpose of quoting me if you didn’t address anything i said?

Nothing I said was history. :what:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
If people want to know how people learn how to hate others, outside of being taught or encouraged directly, it’s usually because of situations like such...

Literally no solutions...