Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Some of these dudes here have half Hispanic kids and have Hispanic wives

Ain’t no one co-signing the treatment of them being put in cages and shyt. Someone said we going at everyone else but the oppressor.

To me they are all one big group, they have all done their dirt and turned their backs on us. They also go hard on blacks in their home countries

But they will be alright as a group, our black politicians have been helping and showing out for them for a long minute. They have also been helping minorities who don’t need help at all.

I don't give a shyt that they are being detained.
They are getting 3 meals a day, and a bed to sleep on.
And a doctor on call.

That is much better than whatever they would have in their home countries.

I will never feel sympathy for that shyt.
Obviously politicians are comparing it to Nazi germany and shyt. :childplease:

Are the borders just suppose to be open? and anyone can come through if they have an excuse?

I see the Hispanic invasion here in NJ. I can't even imagine what it is like in the Southern States.

For any black person that thinks hispanics are you allies they are not.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I already apologized for hyperbole,though I was making a correlation with Mississipi so I wasn't completely off base. Just went to far,just like you did when you called this our "home". Who gets killed,hung and harrassed for generation after generation in their HOME. We didn't have the knowledge to know this wasn't our home back then,we had no context of what was outside of America so it was more understandable they were afraid to leave. Not sure what you nikkas problem is though. This is just one of many of our homes that have been hijacked by another group. But why do yall want to continue to be house nikkas in the white mans home?We NEED to try somewhere else away from these devients history has shown. Salute to Carbonation for doing gods work out here,just bought some land

Regardless of your perceived " technicality" the individuals that I mentioned, this is where they were legally from.

And the fact you even equated that to what the klan was doing back in the day let's me know what kind of person you are.

Nothing I said was hyperbole

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
As much as I consider a lot of Mexicans to be racist phony pieces of shyt that use the n word vigorously to pretend they're one of us while covertly attacking us, I don't believe they should be discriminated against and locked in cages. That's just fukking inhumane. Would I do something about it? fukk na, I'm team #HYON when it specifically comes to them but if asked, I would speak out against it and agree with a fellow kinsman that defends them, just not at my expense. Especially when it comes to kids but maybe it's cause I'm not white, I'm black, a child of God that doesn't believe in discrimination or the whole superiority complex.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Case in point about keyboard militants above. When I say black people are not like this in real life, I'm referring to the callousness displayed in this thread vs. real life social settings. In what reality do black people IRL proudly express their indifference to a child breaking down after seeing her father taken away? Only in Coli world is this a very normal, very mentally stable reaction.

Even for hotep standards, these types of posters are corny. For a group of people that are against white supremacy, they sure go after other races more than they go after their oppressors.
But heres the kicker... You feeling sad for this little girl isn't going to change things. So indifference, proudly expressing indifference, and feeling bad for her are ALL EQUAL on the coli, because you aren't changing shyt

This is the internet where we express things more then you are allowed in public.

Best believe if you sat down heterosexual married with children black folks and broke down the economics of what illegal immigration does to them and how it affects them and they would definitely be able to make a more rational decision outside of responding emotionally. This little girl tugs at heartstrings, but it isn't a proper argument against the negatives of illegal immigration on many black folks in this country...

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I hate you weak ass nikkas. Falling for pathos appeals:smh:. Do you weirdos understand that there is no developed country on earth that allows you to live there undocumented? If I go to the U.K. on a visa, it expires, and i stay...what the fukk do you think will happen to me, regardless if I have a kid over there or not? I will be deported or jailed. And whatever social services the UK have will handle my child.

Furthermore, imagine me giving a fukk about Mexican and Central America immigration issues when they stay silent about our issues. shyt gettin spooky, now, huh? fukk em.

If you Black American and you for :cape:these Mexicans, kill yaself

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
at the end of the day this is how cacs get down, they didnt move accordingly. Damn man,
that being said, its a little girl. wack situation all the way around tbh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I see you Trump supporters working overtime in here today. You gonna complain about some Mexicans but you're fine with your white boss whose ancestors stole this land being able to tell others who should be here and who should not :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yall think it's cool for families to be upended by white supremacists for what is a misdemeanor crime

Root for white supremacy brehs.

Yes, they do think it's cool because they are either Trump supporters or closet Trumpers revealing their true colors. They are perfectly fine with the cacs who don't belong here holding all the power and making all the decisions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When have Mexicans ever showed any empathy towards us when we were getting gunned down by cops? Go ahead and keep believing that they give a fukk about your ass. They’re just as racist as cacs.

You're fine with the cacs who stole this land to begin with mind you.... making all the decisions for everyone else?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
All that marching and caping you c00nbaya ass negros will do for them and they'll turn around and call you pinche mayate behind your back and keep kissing and worshipping white ass so they can get a seat at the white supremacy table :mjlol:

Then it will be another 60-75 years of nikkas protesting and marching up and down against the racist Mexicans who are only hiring Mexicans and kicking black people from black neighborhoods and blacks will find themselves in a never ending cycle of being at the bottom

Ask yourself, if it was black refugees in Mexico, would these notoriously anti black spicy cacs support your black ass? :stopitslime:

So in conclusion :ufdup::
DyRb3d8UcAAAApn.jpg

:yeshrug:
Im ashamed of anyone in this thread caping for Mexicans