Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is honestly the stupidest shyt I've ever read. Not to come at you because this is a common sentiment, but what do y'all want people to do? Open Borders????

I feel for this little girl and all of the children that have to go through this, but if her parent is here illegally, it IS a crime. We can harp on the past all you want, but the fact remains...borders exist for a reason. Can you imagine the chaos if people could just bop anywhere they wanted without some type of regulation? The world's population is far too big for folks to be on some "we'll borders were created by whites and are imaginary!" ish.

I'm a Black American and if I choose to focus on issues that affect me directly (i.e Black well-to-do in America), that is my choice. I cannot advocate for people knowingly committing a crime then acting shocked and surprised when they get caught for it. Don't want to be separated from your children? Don't put them in this situation.

Lives are hard everywhere. Things like this are not mutually exclusive. I can empathize with these children, but also realize that a crime is a crime. Hope it works out for them.

Close thread. Now if they wanna make an immigration deal for reparations we can talk, but letting in cheap labor while AAs are still struggling? Empathy is one thing but support is another.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
So you are equating people who are here illegally, who in the bigger picture are just gonna get deported, to folks who's home this country was, and got killed, hung, and harrassed?

Look at this liberal piece of trash ya'll

I already apologized for hyperbole,though I was making a correlation with Mississipi so I wasn't completely off base. Just went to far,just like you did when you called this our "home". Who gets killed,hung and harrassed for generation after generation in their HOME. We didn't have the knowledge to know this wasn't our home back then,we had no context of what was outside of America so it was more understandable they were afraid to leave. Not sure what you nikkas problem is though. This is just one of many of our homes that have been hijacked by another group. But why do yall want to continue to be house nikkas in the white mans home?We NEED to try somewhere else away from these devients history has shown. Salute to Carbonation for doing gods work out here,just bought some land

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
These are the same republican talking points against expanding medicaid/medicare IN ANY CAPACITY and is not based on any facts. Please give me a link to this so I can embarrass you. I guarantee it comes from a right wing source and the person quoted is probably sponsored by the koch brothers.

Edit: never mind I found it myself FOX NEWS

Fox News: Sally Pipes: California’s ‘free’ health care for illegal immigrants -- courtesy of the taxpayers

:camby:

Not based on ANY facts huh? :usure:

Well go ahead clown and disprove what was posted in my previous response :jawalrus:

Paramount among them is the expansion of Medi-Cal, the state's Medicaid program to cover low-income undocumented immigrants up to the age of 26. This move will saddle California taxpayers with billions of dollars in new spending commitments and make it harder for all state residents to secure access to timely care.

Currently, Medi-Cal provides coverage to one-third of the state's 39 million people. Undocumented minors through age 18 are already eligible for Medi-Cal. Raising that age cap to 26 is expected to bring an additional 90,000 people into the program at an estimated cost of $98 million a year, the state says.

"Further, an expanded Medi-Cal could make it harder for everyone in the program to access care. Doctors typically limit the number of Medi-Cal patients they'll see because the program pays them so little. Medi-Cal pays about 50 percent less than Medicare, which pays about 40 percent less than private insurance.

In 2013, only about half of California's doctors were willing to see new Medi-Cal patients. Tens of thousands of new undocumented enrollees will be competing with Medi-Cal's nearly 13 million existing beneficiaries for scarce appointments."

Don't worry I'll wait! :sas2:

Please give me a link to this so I can embarrass you.

Stick to DJing, because you're intellectually dense:mjgrin:
You've already humiliated yourself in this thread, as I've clearly shown that you're an obtuse uncle tom who's clueless. :mjlol:

Daps
If you find any humor or glee whatsoever at the sight of seeing children suffer, do humanity a favor and kill yourself immediately.

Most of you are pure pussies because there's not a chance in hell you'd be caught dead expressing these sentiments to anyone you know offline.

So by default, you know what you type on here is shameful and repulsive.

The irony of a bunch of bytch ass nikkas who don't have any balls running around telling people to "HYON".

:scust:

Can't even be original with their horse shyt trolling either. They actually take pride in being followers repeating other people's slogans and dogma, smh.

Daps
Case in point about keyboard militants above. When I say black people are not like this in real life, I'm referring to the callousness displayed in this thread vs. real life social settings. In what reality do black people IRL proudly express their indifference to a child breaking down after seeing her father taken away? Only in Coli world is this a very normal, very mentally stable reaction.

Even for hotep standards, these types of posters are corny. For a group of people that are against white supremacy, they sure go after other races more than they go after their oppressors.

Mexicans are white supremacist adjacent, no different than the foot soldiers Hitler enlisted from Slavish ranks to round up Jews, useful idiots who white supremacists regard as nominally less inferior than black people. I'm not interested in joining you and other delusional sellouts who've convinced themselves that these are our allies in the existential fight against white supremacy. They're not, they never have been, and they never will be. :unimpressed:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
If you find any humor or glee whatsoever at the sight of seeing children suffer, do humanity a favor and kill yourself immediately.

Most of you are pure pussies because there's not a chance in hell you'd be caught dead expressing these sentiments to anyone you know offline.

The irony of a bunch of bytch ass nikkas who don't have any balls running around telling people to "HYON".

Can't even be original with their horse shyt trolling either. They actually take pride in being followers repeating other people's slogans and dogma, smh.

You don’t know me. I openly express my disdain for Mexicacs and cacs alike. I don’t give a fukk about any of this shyt. My only concern is Black people and Black people ONLY. So much so...my brother, whose wife is European, cut me off for a good year because my pro Black attitude was making his white wife uncomfortable.

I don’t give a fukk. I’m unapologetically Black all day, every day. My energy gets focused only on issues that directly impact Black people. This Mexican shyt ain’t my problem.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I don’t understand what the endgame is for y’all pro illegal immigrants people. 75,000 people attempt to cross the border every MONTH. Those numbers aren’t sustainable for our economy or resources. Clothing, feeding and housing all those people would be impossible. I’m not even gonna get into how illegal immigration effects black people negatively. Securing the borders are the right of every sovereign nation. I don’t see y’all protesting to let the Palestinians into Israel

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I don't really care. :manny:

I see first hand how these illegal immigrants are leeching this country.

Lot of hispanics in this thread, don't ask me how I know. :mjdrinking:

Some of these dudes here have half Hispanic kids and have Hispanic wives

Ain’t no one co-signing the treatment of them being put in cages and shyt. Someone said we going at everyone else but the oppressor.

To me they are all one big group, they have all done their dirt and turned their backs on us. They also go hard on blacks in their home countries

But they will be alright as a group, our black politicians have been helping and showing out for them for a long minute. They have also been helping minorities who don’t need help at all.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So how do you feel about trump and the white supremacists who hate Mexicans and are the ones actually doing the separating of the kids from their parents and then white supremacists are actually celebrating it and are willing to vote trump in for another term as long as trump keep treating Mexicans like worthless pieces of dog shyt. How do you feel about them? And if you had the power what would you do to trump and the white supremacists who are doing this and celebrating this? Would you impeach trump and throw those white supremacists in prison for life? What would you do?

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
you are equating people who are here illegally, who in the bigger picture are just gonna get deported, to folks who's home this country was, and got killed, hung, and harrassed?

Its shameful isn't it.

----

as an aside here's something you would never see black folks do.

AP_18327007287798_c0-206-5969-3686_s885x516.jpg

How white supremacists are cashing in by smuggling illegal immigrants from Mexico
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Some members of the Aryan Brotherhood, a ferociously violent prison and street gang founded on a white supremacist ideology, are now apparently in cahoots with Mexican smuggling cartels to make money off bringing illegal immigrants into the U.S.

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Why is it that as Black Americans (ADOS) we're held to a certain standard that no other race or ethnicity of people are held to?

And when we choose not to go with that standard, you non-Black American people start calling us "white supremacists" along with other words?

:jbhmm:

I've seen folks call us uncle toms for it.:francis:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
one of the issues i have is how they mean-spirited and cruel they are going about this. especially when it comes to children and families. and it's not just about the deportations. they are deliberately creating a hostile environment and endangering lives, causing innocent people to get killed. this ain't what real leadership and decency looks like.