Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Damn that was a real simple and easy question. You worried about nikkas tee heeing about a little girl getting separated from her parents but you don't have nothing to say negative about the white supremacists who are the ones actually doing the separating or the president who are bragging about it? Oh ok

I don’t need to evoke a worse person or thing every time I address something I don’t like, especially when I’ve talked about trump numerous times over.

This is like if a dude posted a clip of a chick getting jumped and him going “Whoa, it’s not like I beat her up” when someone presses him for screaming “Worldstar” in the background.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:sas1:

:pachaha:More uninformed c00n babble. :mjpls:

Paramount among them is the expansion of Medi-Cal, the state's Medicaid program to cover low-income undocumented immigrants up to the age of 26. This move will saddle California taxpayers with billions of dollars in new spending commitments and make it harder for all state residents to secure access to timely care.

Currently, Medi-Cal provides coverage to one-third of the state's 39 million people. Undocumented minors through age 18 are already eligible for Medi-Cal. Raising that age cap to 26 is expected to bring an additional 90,000 people into the program at an estimated cost of $98 million a year, the state says.

"Further, an expanded Medi-Cal could make it harder for everyone in the program to access care. Doctors typically limit the number of Medi-Cal patients they'll see because the program pays them so little. Medi-Cal pays about 50 percent less than Medicare, which pays about 40 percent less than private insurance.

In 2013, only about half of California's doctors were willing to see new Medi-Cal patients. Tens of thousands of new undocumented enrollees will be competing with Medi-Cal's nearly 13 million existing beneficiaries for scarce appointments."

These are the same republican talking points against expanding medicaid/medicare IN ANY CAPACITY and is not based on any facts. Please give me a link to this so I can embarrass you. I guarantee it comes from a right wing source and the person quoted is probably sponsored by the koch brothers.

Edit: never mind I found it myself FOX NEWS

Fox News: Sally Pipes: California’s ‘free’ health care for illegal immigrants -- courtesy of the taxpayers

:camby:

Edub

Veteran
Daps

:sas1:

Paramount among them is the expansion of Medi-Cal, the state's Medicaid program to cover low-income undocumented immigrants up to the age of 26. This move will saddle California taxpayers with billions of dollars in new spending commitments and make it harder for all state residents to secure access to timely care.

Currently, Medi-Cal provides coverage to one-third of the state's 39 million people. Undocumented minors through age 18 are already eligible for Medi-Cal. Raising that age cap to 26 is expected to bring an additional 90,000 people into the program at an estimated cost of $98 million a year, the state says.

"Further, an expanded Medi-Cal could make it harder for everyone in the program to access care. Doctors typically limit the number of Medi-Cal patients they'll see because the program pays them so little. Medi-Cal pays about 50 percent less than Medicare, which pays about 40 percent less than private insurance.

In 2013, only about half of California's doctors were willing to see new Medi-Cal patients. Tens of thousands of new undocumented enrollees will be competing with Medi-Cal's nearly 13 million existing beneficiaries for scarce appointments."
Oh ok...so you didn’t mean federally, you meant a California state initiative(or you goal post moving). Now I won’t say I agree, but, Cali does get A TON of cheap labor for undesirable positions from these same illegals.....Cali grows bout all the u.s.’s veggies and fruits and it ain’t cacs out there tending fields, ya dig. The domestic cleaning industry is also huge in Cali, lotta homeowners don’t wanna pay payroll taxes....so illegals get the call.

All I’m sayin is Cali can’t have it both ways.....can’t benefit from the cheap labor but not at least ATTEMPT to take care of the employees.......

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t need to evoke a worse person or thing every time I address something I don’t like, especially when I’ve talked about trump numerous times over.

This is like if a dude posted a clip of a chick getting jumped and him going “Whoa, it’s not like I beat her up” when someone presses him for screaming “Worldstar” in the background.

Ok so you cool with trump and white supremacists hating Mexicans and ripping Mexican kids away from their parents and sending their parents to jail because they don't want Mexicans here. And you cool with the white supremacists who hate Mexicans so much that they celebrate when this happens.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
No black person?

You got people who've seen so much death in these city streets across america..

You got brehs who don't give a fck about a nikka who live next door to him.. And will put a pistol on him with no problem..

And those same black kids got a lineage that preceded them, with the same mentality..

Educate us on how a person who's been through so much trauma themselves, could care about someone else's trauma..

Unless you think black people got this super high endurance for pain, like some CACs believe..

Case in point about keyboard militants above. When I say black people are not like this in real life, I'm referring to the callousness displayed in this thread vs. real life social settings. In what reality do black people IRL proudly express their indifference to a child breaking down after seeing her father taken away? Only in Coli world is this a very normal, very mentally stable reaction.

Even for hotep standards, these types of posters are corny. For a group of people that are against white supremacy, they sure go after other races more than they go after their oppressors.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know white people hated Mexicans this much. They treat Mexicans like sht. Like they ain't worth sht in they eye's. They don't want Mexicans here for some reason. Mexicans are finally getting their Mexican wake up call. They go have to stop being soft and start fighting back sooner or later. Where is they warrior class?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They rounding up mexicans like the Klan used to do us,and yall talking about HYON?pathetic:henbron:

Far from a "Son of God",that quote is right out of the devils mouth.

So you are equating people who are here illegally, who in the bigger picture are just gonna get deported, to folks who's home this country was, and got killed, hung, and harrassed?

Look at this liberal piece of trash ya'll

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Case in point about keyboard militants above. When I say black people are not like this in real life, I'm referring to the callousness displayed in this thread vs. real life social settings. In what reality do black people IRL proudly express their indifference to a child breaking down after seeing her father taken away? Only in Coli world is this a very normal, very mentally stable reaction.

Even for hotep standards, these types of posters are corny. For a group of people that are against white supremacy, they sure go after other races more than they go after their oppressors.

What's crazy is the people itt crying about this situation. When you ask them do they want trump impeached and do they want the white supremacists who are separating the kids from their parents to go prison they either dodge or ignore the question or give a bytch ass response and never say nothing negative towards trump or the white supremacists are doing this to the Mexicans. But they keep arguing with black people on here after avoiding condemning trump or the white supremacists hate Mexicans. What do you think about that? And do you want trump impeached and the white supremacists who are doing this to Mexicans locked up in prison for life?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was joking. I really feel bad for the little girl. Trump couldn't care less about the welfare of the children being left. Honestly, nobody really cares because they aren't in that situation. When it happens to them, they'll want everyone to care too.

She didnt put herself in this situation, but she's suffering for it.. thats the sad part.
Its is sad. but that's on her parents. They knew the risk when they came here illegally. Some get away some get caught. That's the game.

Black folks get locked up everyday for nonsense and petty crimes like having weed on them. Nobody ever interviews black kids whose families get broken up by the system. Trust them little black kids cry themselves to sleep when daddy gets locked up.. media just doesn't shove a camera in their face.

Last edited: