Lincoln was fixing to deport all the black people to south america

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Not even 20 minutes ago I was reading about Argentina and how they ethnically cleansed Afro-Argentineans through war and epidemics. Then intermarried the black out of the women. These motherfuuckers were psychopaths. Cotdamn. Someone needs to make that movie.

I read Fredrick Douglas went to Hispaniola to on mission from President Grant to look at adding one or both countries...or something like that.

History is wild stuff. These POS were trying their damn-est to white-ify the Western Hemisphere when slavery was no longer needed, worth it, or socially unacceptable....happened all over.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He freed slaves because he feared a revolt not because he was a good spirited man like cacs portray him to be.

The same could be said for Lyndon Johnson who signed the Civil Rights Act. He was also a sometime racist and notorious vulgarian who rarely shied away from using the N-word in private. He saw a good way to sway African Americans to the Democratic party and took it. Whenever I see someone praise Johnson I just go :scusthov: and keep scrolling.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Another fun fact: The Iberian Peninsula (Spain, Portugal) was trying to expand their empire and wanted to conquer The Union Territories in the northeast, and the Confederate Southeast like the Carolinas, Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, and even Alabama, if the Civil War lasted even 6 more months. It was a good thing the Civil War ended, cause everyone in America would have been speaking Spanish as the main language.
They wouldn't have been able to hold it overseas. They were about to get Pulverized at home and wouldn't have the resources to deal with that. They got jacked for Cuba and the phillines by the us and couldn't do shyt.
Spain was about to become finished in the streets with uprisings in their colonies.

Portugal would have been more formidable since it took 2 world wars to take them out so they would have in my mind been carrying Spain.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea he also said he wouldn't free one negro if it saved the union. Lincoln is another piece of shyt that history gives a pass to. He didn't give two shyts about black ppl being in bondage. He mostly was trying to keep things even, and the North was at a disadvantage because the South was powered by free labor.
Ive made a few posts about Lincoln and how freeing the slaves had nothing to with actually freeing slaves.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I doubt it..Black folks would likely have their own country due to numbers and not be living amongst the Spanish.
Huh what? Black Hispanics have literally been in constant genocidal warfare look at Argentina’s and Colombia’s history

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep I knew about this. Also Oklahoma was also suppose to be a settlement where all the blacks and natives were suppose to be placed.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Hell Nah. Black folk would be better off in a non Europeanized Carribbean country, or somewhere in West Africa. South America was still doing slavery till almost 1900. On top of self hatred, it would have been curtains for pro-black way of thinking.
Wasnt cacs about to invade all of africa in a decade or two? if they had sent us back to west africa wouldn't we have been screwed again?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wasnt cacs about to invade all of africa in a decade or two? if they had sent us back to west africa wouldn't we have been screwed again?

No worse than being sent to South America, when the Spaindard version of slavery was the harshest and still continued long after 1865.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day the confederacy was winning at one point. Which is why in 1862 Lincoln told the Confederacy if they gave up they could keep their slaves (which of course the confederacy didn't) the union knew they had to end slavery in order to break the confederacy and reel in the union.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I also wonder how much of this is facts v propaganda
Did African Americans Enslave Liberian Africans? • Brightwork Research & Analysis

The Americo-Liberian settlers did not relate well to the indigenous peoples they encountered, especially those in communities of the more isolated “bush“. The colonial settlements were raided by the Kru and Grebo from their inland chiefdoms. Americo-Liberians developed as a small elite that held on to political power, and indigenous tribesmen were excluded from birthright citizenship in their own land until 1904, in an echo of the United States’ treatment of Native Americans.[10]

the Americo-Liberians replicated the only society most of them knew: the racist culture of the American South. Believing themselves different from and culturally and educationally superior to the indigenous peoples, the Americo-Liberians developed as an elite minority that held on to political power. They treated the natives the way American whites had treated them: as inferiors.

Liberian social problem: the division between resettled African-Americans and their descendants, known as Americo-Liberians, and native Africans, whom the Americo-Liberians relentlessly exploited and derisively called “aborigines.” Citing the charges of near slavery in Liberia and reports that Liberian soldiers, under command of an American black, had massacred Kru tribesmen in Liberia, Britain demanded that the League of Nations take over Liberia as a mandate.

It was the mis-education and propaganda of tribalism that started long before American slavery started, on top of CACs taking advantage of that.