Lincoln was fixing to deport all the black people to south america

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
At the end of the day the confederacy was winning at one point. Which is why in 1862 Lincoln told the Confederacy if they gave up they could keep their slaves (which of course the confederacy didn't) the union knew they had to end slavery in order to break the confederacy and reel in the union.
Facts.........and then the USCT came through to turn the tide of the war .

4CC27F1600000578-0-image-a-99_1527695205483.jpg

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts.........and then the USCT came through to turn the tide of the war .

4CC27F1600000578-0-image-a-99_1527695205483.jpg

Also a lot of the abolitionists in the North were putting pressure on lincoln. Now they say he was anti slavery and had been for most his life. But he was a politician through and through and wasn't gonna push freeing the slaves unless he had to or to unify the country. But supposedly the biggest push was the concern that if the union didn't say they were against slavery britain may have sided with the federacy and that was a big concern.

Finally I know they have brought up Lincoln comment about freeing or not freeing the slaves saying what was best for the union. But when he made that comment he actually had already written the emancipation (it had not been shown to the public but it had already been written) and this has been stated as fact by black historians. So many have said Lincoln was testing the waters and playing both sides of the fence when he made the comments.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You guys speaking of the now I’m talking about back then.

What the fukk are you talking about? Would it have been better if Lincoln sent us back to Africa? When I said he should have sent us to South America you do know we would have migrated to the carribean and eventually Africa at some point right? Last I check Panama, Belize, Honduras, and Costa Rica have heavy black populations outside of Columbia and Brazil.
My point still stands. Do some history on Afro Latino slavery. That shyt made them hate themselves so much that you can barely find one from either gender with any type of popularity actually in a relationship with another Black person.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
A lot of self hatred in those Spanish speaking countries. Some even wiped out their black populations altogether, like Argentina.
How is it self hatred most of them aren’t black :skip:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How is it self hatred most of them aren’t black :skip:

Cause They WIPED THEM OUT ON SOME HUMAN EXTINCTION type shyt :aicmon:

The remaining surviving blacks got bred out by bedwenching and bedbucking their genetic code away to be accepted by the mainstream white looking Hispanic community.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My point still stands. Do some history on Afro Latino slavery. That shyt made them hate themselves so much that you can barely find one from either gender with any type of popularity actually in a relationship with another Black person.

Some Spanish and Portuguese colonies didnt end slavery till damn near 1900. And even then, they never had a black power movement.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Literally took one search to find this wasnt true as a mandated option but as something voluntary lol

yall love spouting confederate conspiracies on here

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yea he also said he wouldn't free one negro if it saved the union. Lincoln is another piece of shyt that history gives a pass to. He didn't give two shyts about black ppl being in bondage. He mostly was trying to keep things even, and the North was at a disadvantage because the South was powered by free labor.

Facts. It was mostly Black Union soldiers who saved their Southern brethren from these barbaric vermin

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:stopitslime: shyt is crazy in 2020 people are still walking around thinking Lincoln freed the slaves, Columbus discovered America etc. I understand that’s what we were taught in school but most people are walking around with a computer in their pocket, the info is right there:snoop:

One of the greatest methods to mind control is giving out too much information to the masses.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not surprised that people are not aware of this. It was never even on my radar until I took this American history class in college that was super in depth. It had never even occurred to me that the US has designs on the entire hemisphere let alone a mass relocation of blacks after slavery was ended. I think that course I took should be mandatory in high school. We read like 10 novels in there for better detail. I'm not even a history buff, but that shyt was page turning. There is a huge dearth of knowledge amongst the population of what actually went on after slavery, and that ignorance is what shapes a lot of the idiotic delusion going on. People don't even understand the nature of American law, but they want to pop off about their rights.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I mean this is common knowledge brother. Where are you been? And wow when a black person tells you something so you think it’s ten foil hotel nonsense?
that lincoln was fixing to deport black people to south america is most definitely not common knowledge neither is it taught in schools, you're being very facetious and very condescending about that.

what is generally agreed upon is that Lincoln never cared for slaves and was totally indifferent to their circumstances