Lincoln was fixing to deport all the black people to south america

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The republican party was formed by and home to many abolitionists of the day.
Lincoln himself who held men in slavery but had to realize that there was no hope for expansion of the United States economy with slavery present. Moral and economic reasons were enough to motivate large groups of cacs

The south had alot of land mass controlled by fewer, with less means of manufacturing, employing less people.

They damn near avoided manufacturing just to grow and sell crops and this is where the guap came from. There were enough wealthy and dangerous people to allow them to make their folks dangerous.

The United States had to grow and they were in the way with their enslaving ass

:pacspit: I never understood Brothas that wanna wrap themselves on that piece of shyt flag

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It better be common knowledge that the whole civil war bullshyt was about economic reasons vs anything else :mjtf:

Only reason this didn’t happen was for the same...money...and we had numbers cause remember at 1 point in time there was way more of us here in proportion to the population.

don’t ever trust a shyt eating cac nor its history...

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The republican party was formed by and home to many abolitionists of the day.
Lincoln himself who held men in slavery but had to realize that there was no hope for expansion of the United States economy with slavery present. Moral and economic reasons were enough to motivate large groups of cacs

The south had alot of land mass controlled by fewer, with less means of manufacturing, employing less people.

They damn near avoided manufacturing just to grow and sell crops and this is where the guap came from. There were enough wealthy and dangerous people to allow them to make their folks dangerous.

The United States had to grow and they were in the way with their enslaving ass

:pacspit: I never understood Brothas that wanna wrap themselves on that piece of shyt flag

Yea Lincoln believed in what would become the Industrial Revolution. He was a inventor and tinkered with shyt all of the time. As someone else said he was in the railroad business in construction and saw that as crucial for manufacturing. He also believed in shedding some blood for the country to expand and he was one of the first presidents to consider attacking its own that didn't agree with him. Blood and Iron.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why would people think he did it for moral reason when at the time it was ok to own slaves?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I knew about attempts to send black people to Liberia but didn't know about a South America proposal. :ohhh:

Yeah, Lincoln was planning a mass deportation of black slaved to Central and South America, where, ironically, slavery was still going on in those regions into the late 1800s. Like Brazil.......it didnt end slavery until 1888, and Lincoln would have sent Black American freed slaves into slave territories in South America :mjpls:

Even to this day, those Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries have massive self hatred and c00ning like you would never believe. A person like c00ndance Owens would be a normal person in those countries.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Black folks catching hell in South America too. White supremacy is global.

Are you sure? Blacks in South America seem to have it pretty bad.

Idk for sure, but I hear they got some big issues down there.

South America is only 2nd to the "middle east" as places where it's worse to be Black.

You guys speaking of the now I’m talking about back then.

:mjlol:

You have the all the knowledge in the world at your fingertips and still hit 'Post Reply' on this dumb shyt.

What the fukk are you talking about? Would it have been better if Lincoln sent us back to Africa? When I said he should have sent us to South America you do know we would have migrated to the carribean and eventually Africa at some point right? Last I check Panama, Belize, Honduras, and Costa Rica have heavy black populations outside of Columbia and Brazil.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah, Lincoln was planning a mass deportation of black slaved to Central and South America, where, ironically, slavery was still going on in those regions into the late 1800s. Like Brazil.......it didnt end slavery until 1888, and Lincoln would have sent Black American freed slaves into slave territories in South America :mjpls:

Even to this day, those Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries have massive self hatred and c00ning like you would never believe. A person like c00ndance Owens would be a normal person in those countries.
:yeshrug: i would had been down for it if he deported us to Liberia or any other Africa country.. but i know those African countries were still colonized for awhile.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You guys speaking of the now I’m talking about back then.

What the fukk are you talking about? Would it have been better if Lincoln sent us back to Africa? When I said he should have sent us to South America you do know we would have migrated to the carribean and eventually Africa at some point right? Last I check Panama, Belize, Honduras, and Costa Rica have heavy black populations outside of Columbia and Brazil.

Mental slavery in those Spanish speaking countries are heavy. Argentina even wiped out their black population. More =/=better

There hasnt been a Malcolm X or a Marcus Garvey from those places,

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: i would had been down for it if he deported us to Liberia or any other Africa country.. but i know those African countries were still colonized for awhile.

Maybe Liberia, but that Civil War over there brought too much bitterness for a long time, for that to happen. You were better off going to Ghana.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
People, mainly cacs, acting like it's some foreign word they don't understand

White people say fixing, so they know what finna means. Some people just are sticklers for grammar and turn their nose up at slang or “improper” English. But language is strictly about communication. So it dosent matter how you say something, if you mispronounce, misspell, or misspeak a word, as long as your message is being conveyed. Some people like to act dense like they can’t understand what your saying, in the name of proper grammar. It’s hoe shyt

:ohhh:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Maybe Liberia, but that Civil War over there brought too much bitterness for a long time, for that to happen. You were better off going to Ghana.
If Lincoln was able to go thought with his plan you think Ghana would had been the best bet for us? Damn how would the world be if we all were send back :ohhh: Its interesting.