Lil Wayne mocking Not Like Us last night in Vegas holding up OVO Chain… says “They Don’t Like Us”

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If Kendrick gets Wayne outta here, too, I'll put him top 5 WC OAT, and I don't listen to him. And personally shake his hand and thank him if I ever get the chance.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Nothing is going to happen between Dot and Wayne. Kendrick gets no points for dissing a washed up Wayne lol. And nothing is wrong with Wayne for showing loyalty. Majority of CM like Baby and Mack Maine still fukks with Drake.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You nikkas are ridiculous

Drake literally said "you're stunna and wayne" in reference to Top extorting kendrick, and you're acting like you don't understand how he's referencing Stunna robbing wayne.

Ok breh
nikka it wasn't a diss get over it. Lol. I knew exactly what he was trying to say when he said it. I can see how u can come to that conclusion and it would've been a doper line if it was a shot but it wasn't tho. It should've been thought thru a lil more based on the history but there's no reason at all for there to have been malicious intent behind it.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Kendrick gets Wayne outta here, too, I'll put him top 5 WC OAT, and I don't listen to him. And personally shake his hand and thank him if I ever get the chance.
Cant get wayne outta there when he made an entire mixtape based off wayne and is a self priclaimed stan

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
nikka it wasn't a diss get over it. Lol. I knew exactly what he was trying to say when he said it. I can see how u can come to that conclusion and it would've been a doper line if it was a shot but it wasn't tho. It should've been thought thru a lil more based on the history but there's no reason at all for there to have been malicious intent behind it.
Believe drake wouldn't throw anybody under the bus

Nikka had his whole crew and family put on blast and aint take up for a single one of em :dead: