Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@R$G META a good portion of the coli is aware of the actual black lives matter organizations shaky ways and agenda.. but before it was an organization led by deray and funded by george soros it was a hashtag in response to police killings.. and to this day when 90% of people say black lives matter they are referring to the phrase and not the organization.. how deray/netta etc came out of nowhere and took a hashtag that the people started and made it into something for their own gain and got a pass for it is beyond me

but lil wayne is referring to people who say their black lives matter and saying he can't relate to them because him being rich is an indication that his black life must matter to america.. has nothing to do with the deray led organization
Owe you rep.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
This dude has no life experience outside of his sheltered Cash Money Records homebase. No education to speak of...that Houston University schooling was a farce. He dropped out of school in what, the 6th grade? And has been pampered ever since.

Weezy has been force fed man kisses, loaned money/property and hard drugs his entire existence from his pre teen years on up.

I am not shocked about what he said, but it is mad disappointing....

Black lives don't matter, but the dollars/attention from our community have propped him up his whole career.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
This shyt is starting to look more and more like a publicity stunt. Especially after seeing the full interview with him pulling out a flag and storming out of the interview :patrice:

That's why he's been doing so much interviews about this. Very interesting. All publicity is good publicity I guess :mjgrin: