Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust: Where is TI, killer Mike, Meek mills, Game, all those rappers who constantly post about BLM. to school this dude.

I'm not disgusted by Wayne I'm disgusted by the amount if rappers who didn't school him.

You should still be disgusted by Wayne,aint no schooling this level of ignorance and c00ning....Mayweather wasnt this far gone.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im dissapointed that talented and fine sista reporter didnt tell Wayne to eat a dikk live for his comments...hipefully she at least disrespected him off air:salute:

Lucky i aint a newscaster,woulda had Wayne touching everything in the room,including the white camera man:banderas:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

This video just shows he's being coached to respond like this. A lot of the times these guys are either paid to take this stance or they have legal issues about to hit publicly and they c00n in hopes to avoid immense backlash as white supremacist and c00ns will give him the benefit of the doubt and unfortunately white supremacist and c00ns hold all the positions of power.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
So why do you want your fans to tweet "Free Weezy" or "Free C5" if it ain't got nothing to do with them? They ain't getting paid. Why do you want people to sympathize with your stupid ass when you got played by Birdman? Shouldn't your fans be like you and not give a fukk about something that they "aint connected with"? This man is either dumb or extremely selfish.
:salute:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Louisiana is ground zero for white supremacy so I can see why some of the rappers are so deferential to white people... always polite to them, always taking their side, hating their own. This is the type of shyt I hear Kevin Gates saying too, and I kinda hear some tones of this from Boosie (One of my goats) when he said something like Black people the biggest haters.
Good point. :whoo:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video just shows he's being coached to respond like this. A lot of the times these guys are either paid to take this stance or they have legal issues about to hit publicly and they c00n in hopes to avoid immense backlash as white supremacist and c00ns will give him the benefit of the doubt and unfortunately white supremacist and c00ns hold all the positions of power.

:ohhh: