Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Yall making excuses for him saying he drugged up. Sipping lean and smoking weed not gon make you a c00n, dude prolly tryna get more of those corporate checks. He got a taste of that Samsung money and said fukk it

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lol @ my people being offended by this, but being perfectly fine with "...til she suck the brown off". Some things are a little more complex than what they appear to be on the surface, and again we're using emotion instead of science and mathematics to formulate a response. #STEMlife

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
And this guy calls himself the "New Pac". We all know he isn't close to that musical and culture wise.

But he is ESPECIALLY not close to him when it comes to being racially aware or socially conscious. I feel bad for his daugher, i hope Reginae's mother teaches her better than he is doing.

:camby:Pac would definitely would not support a Gay organization like BLM

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I LOVE IT!

Know why?

YALL appointed him with the crown & the title years back. Now deal with it! fakkit ass millennials and cornballs. I just love
when these cats that people love to claim they "love" - just for trolling sense or cuz they dont want to appear "old" - show their colors
and people just cant defend them anymore.

This is who YALL appointed. Deal with your crack children now..

While the rest of us actually care about the culture!
DarkMan X posting about crack children? :mjgrin:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Not sure what you mean by "promoting" it.... but when you're born in a situation like that and become a rapper, you're going to rap about what you know...... and that's all he knew...... and you say black people didn't tell him to promote black on black crime, but they directly supported his material by buying his records and attending his concerts..........

so whose really to blame here.........? and besides, nikkas was killing nikkas with the O'Jays playing in the the background at one point in time....
A murder scene set to Backstabbers :wow:

"WHAT THEY DOIN :birdman:"

":damn:"

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He sounds horrible his brain is finished and he is completely oblivious to what's happening to his people :scust:Weezy been trash for a long time now:snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worst part about this interview is his terrible attitude and mouth. But when he was being interviewed by "ms Katie" as he called Katie couric he was the nicest and most respectful nikka he could be for the white Woman

Exactly,glad I was off Wayne when i seen him kissing another man:scust:

Yet folks defending him talking about he hates BLM was hijacked by gays:mjlol:

Will yall still support Wayne?the name Wayne should be banned from thecoli like ***** *** was:wow:.

Wyne the biggest disgrace in hiphop history,right after Bambatty....matter of fact put him in there right next to Bambatty,wasnt he in Zulu Nation too:sas1:?