Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
True, but are we giving Weezy the benefit of the doubt that he knew that?

Factor in the Emmett Till line, race comments, and other c00nery:patrice:

Perfect answer atrocious equation

We can run down a list of artists and athletes who are in the same boat .. by the time we’re done the first mute rapper (beyond mumble) will go platinum.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Video still pisses me off. He a fukkin idiot/junkie/wannabe blood/retard

He done fell off anyway.

:camby:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Kobe made tone deaf comments years ago in the past in regards to Trayvon Martin for example. He apparently apologized to Trayvon’s parents though and went to a rally for him but I’ve realized so many of these celebs have said dumb shyt like this and we would have to pretty much “cancel” all of them...

I mean when Wayne dies soon we will be criticizing cacs when they make fun of them the same way they are doing to KOBE now

let’s be real now that is what will happen

BBG

Superstar
Daps
How we feel given the events with Buying Large Mansions :lupe:
As stated before, Wayne doesn't get any credit for being accidently right. shyt just crazy, because I had been a Wayne fan for over half of my life up to this point. The Emmett Till line bothered me deeply, but I was such a fan I just recalled "Georgia Bush" and let it go.

With this grandiose display of buffoonery, however, I knew I could no longer support dude. Just like I cut off Ye, I cut this fool off too. And for the guy saying IF WE WERE TO CUT EVERYONE OFF FOR SAYING fukkED UP shyt WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANYONE TO SUPPORT :damn::damn:so be it then, nikka. At my age I had to let go of so many people that ain't right, famous or not, that I learned you shouldn't be stanning people anyway. We all got flaws, some more tolerable than others. For me that c00nin shyt makes you dead to me in my eyes. Worse than a white boy cause you one of us and STILL not allied, disgusting