Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
It's typical music elitist talk tbh. Just because music is "conscious" doesn't mean it's good or enjoyable. People don't support what they don't enjoy; they barely support what they do like.

I meant more about the Wayne situation. Like his point about how Wayne & other certain rappers/entertainers haven't once shown concern over this type of stuff (in interviews) but now it's a huge issue. Just typical outrage culture

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
DarkMan X posting about crack children? :mjgrin:

Lol funny. But i "deal" with that issue. I dont disregard another persons fukk ups or w/e as "they gettin money/they young/stop hatin" &
justfy dumb mumble rappers and rappers who clearly dont give about you, me or anybody. And then act all "surprised" when they tell you or show you
that.

Then everybody wanna act all high & mighty.

Like i said, alot of it has to do with this "trolling era" we've been living in. Where people actually hightlight dumb videos, music & all that shyt
in that classic "white people ironic way".

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
from "Atlanta"
dAOImTf.png
GOAT Tv show. :banderas:

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
**^date

LIL WAYNE SORRY FOR BLM RANT... Daughter Questions Pissed Me Off
11/2/2016 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
110216-lil-wayne-kal-v3-1080x608.jpg

DON'T TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTERABC NIGHTLINE

Lil Wayne's blaming his anti-black lives matter rant on Nightline's questions about his daughter -- and he's apologizing for the remarks.

Wayne tells TMZ ... "When the reporter began asking me questions about my daughter being labeled a bytch and a hoe, I got agitated. From there, there was no thought put into her questions and my responses."

As we told you ... Wayne blasted the movement, basically saying it didn't apply to him because he's young, black and rich. His comments came a few minutes after the reporter questions him about his daughter ... in ABC's edit, anyway.

Wayne told us, "Apologies to anyone who was offended."

Lil Wayne -- Sorry for BLM Rant ... Daughter Questions Pissed Me Off (VIDEO)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant more about the Wayne situation. Like his point about how Wayne & other certain rappers/entertainers haven't once shown concern over this type of stuff (in interviews) but now it's a huge issue. Just typical outrage culture

:ehh: