Lightskin people AREN'T REALLY Black. {For the dummies...Im being sarcastic]

Monte Cristo

Banned
Daps
You cacs are hilarious.

Any AA family will have every shade of Black and we all accept each other.
I'm Black.
Everybody in my father's side of the family is either brownskinned or darkskinned

My mom's side has some mulattos but I dont talk to that side.

You lightskinned people are so sensitive. The only reason the rest of the community accepts you is for your women. Get over it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Wanna do a ban bet? Last time you ran your mouth about me not being black, you ended up getting banned anyways for creeping on female coli members :mjlol:

Chan users hiring Blacks to make tagged photos is well known.

BTW I wasn't banned for anything to do with any Coli member dumbass :mjlol:

Monte Cristo

Banned
Daps
It makes no sense arguing with these dudes, breh. They'll try to tell you that there were Africans that came off the slave ships that looked like Chris Brown, Halle Berry, Vanessa Williams, Alicia Keys, Michael Ealy etc. You're just wasting your time.
These dudes are straight CLOWNS.

95 pct of people in West Africa are brownskinnned or darkskinned yet they'll post a few stray photos of some random lightskinned tribe to prove their point. It's always the same damn photos in every discussion to :mjlol:

Monte Cristo

Banned
Daps
Only on The Coli do you have cacs pretending to be AAs whose whole family supposedly all look like they came out of the Congo forest :mjlol:
Chan users hiring Blacks to make tagged photos is well known.

BTW I wasn't banned for anything to do with any Coli member dumbass :mjlol:
look at you, you're a mess.

You're having a meltdown after coming to the realization that shyt isnt as sweet for you as you thought.

There's a reason why Steph Curry gets clowned for being lightskinned and Lebron doesnt get clowned for being darkskinned.
The general black population subconsciously knows that you're not one of us and it drives you mad. Your only retort is to accuse people of being white

As I said, only reason we accept you is for your women. Same thing goes for Spanish people. Only value they have to us is their women.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Still waiting for @Redeem87 to counter this post.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/17975233/

Doesnt prove anything , are thier photos showing these light skin africans on slave ships? Nope, also there have been mixed and mulattos in Africa since the portugese where in the Kingdom of Kongo .

They have never nor will they ever be black . Only 3 pure races in this world thats Asian , White , and Black but we have to be the odd ones out and try to include every damn body in our race.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Thats not afro text hair excpet her father but hes obviously mixed
article-1354054-0D0CBCBB000005DC-596_634x356.jpg

they all have afro hair:comeon:

It is well documented that slaves were dark skin.

slaves were described with various shades

:whoo:

She is an outlier most black people dont have blue eyes with dark or brown skin

it's more common that you think

africans