Lightskin people AREN'T REALLY Black. {For the dummies...Im being sarcastic]

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
By including mixed and admixed people in our race you redefine what it is to be black which is horrible for real black people. For example you thinking Vanessa Williams looks black is very bad for our race . The black phenotype in the US is doomed with the way you are thinking

:mjlol:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA

Great argument

We have to define what makes a person light skin. Because I notice many people have different definitions.

Anyone lighter than Jay Z with european featuress

I said nothing but the truth , we are I think 12 percent of the US population and that probably includes admixed and mulattos that identify as black. Soon the only place real black people will be is in Africa.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have a white parent by definition you aren't black. My only concern is black people claiming these people.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
What is looking black to you ? Because Vanessa Williams doesn't look black to me.

having obvious "black" or"negroid" features

xENH9Yy.jpg

gbYuO0v.jpg

..something she's has in abundance:ehh:

By including mixed and admixed people in our race

new world blacks are mixed by default

you redefine what it is to be black which is horrible for real black people.

who are these "real" black people you speak of?

For example you thinking Vanessa Williams looks black is very bad for our race . The black phenotype in the US is doomed with the way you are thinking

There have mixed types since the early days of slavery and the "black" phenotypes are still here and aren't going anywhere:beli:

Vanessa Williams looks mixed , Mary J Blige looks black

they both look and cover the range and spectrum of "black" americans:whoo:

Z3kQBCU.jpg

fRHYkLz.jpg

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
admixed and mulattos phenotypes have always been a part of AA phenotypes.

AA is a broad term, and goes for anyone whos ancestors were slaves in the US, so mixed and mulattos could be AA but not black.

I dont consider admixed people or mulattos who have a high percentage of European dna to be black.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
having obvious "black" or"negroid" features

xENH9Yy.jpg

gbYuO0v.jpg

..something she's has in abundance:ehh:

new world blacks are mixed by default

who are these "real" black people you speak of?

There have mixed types since the early days of slavery and the "black" phenotypes are still here and aren't going anywhere:beli:

they both look and cover the range and spectrum of "black" americans:whoo:

Z3kQBCU.jpg

fRHYkLz.jpg

The texture of her hair, eye color, and complexion are not black features and the only thing black about Kathleen Cleaver and Elaine Brown is their hair.

Black is anyone who looked like the slaves who came off those ships sold into slavery (real black people) no light people were on those ships from Africa.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
We have to define what makes a person light skin. Because I notice many people have different definitions.

To me, only yellow types are "light" and dark browns are "dark skinned". Everything in between those are "mediums" which would include milk chocolate, caramels and red types.

Ray-Allen-Kevin-Garnett.jpg

^^garnett is dark skinned while Ray is a shade of medium

2T4GffR.jpg

^lena is light skinned, the rest are shades of medium