Liberal hero Destiny being Racist asf again

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We know you wouldn't.

You're the hispanic version of Destiny on this very damn board. All we have to do is wait til some Spanish racist show their ass and you'll start talking greezy about black people... AGAIN. :martin: :pacspit:
Yeah I don't know where these racist accusations come from but you're a goofball with something of a personal agenda.

You seem to be working hard to get added to my ignore list.

Daps
I still can’t wrap my around how anyone could ever mistake destiny for a liberal or hasan piker for some kind of nazi that’s secret friends with Nick Fuentes :heh:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exaggerating how????
Exaggerating by claiming he's seen as some kind of hero or his support among Black women.

Destiny is a liberal though. He's a modern liberal, which is why lefties hate him but his politics is straight up cac suburban liberal. First term Obama Liberal. "Biden is an extremist for talking about white supremacey" Liberal.
When debate bros or other people in those circles call themselves "liberal" they're not talking in modern context. They call themselves "classical liberal" for a reason.

The type of liberalism he’s tied to is 18th Century Liberalism, prior to women, people of color and other minorities being considered equal to straight, white, wealthy men. A lot of conservatives are trotting out the argument that they are Classic Liberals, i.e. the real liberals because they think that they are standard bearers for what it meant 200 years ago.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also...these dudes are content creators please start treating them as such. They create content for money. They are not serious people. They are not leaders. They are people who beg you for donation money and views in order to spout off whatever they feel like is most profitable to them.

If a political situation/scenario occurs and your first thought is I wonder what X youtube/tiktoker/whatever the fukk has to say about it and formulate your position based off of theirs you fukking lost and you need help.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I'm liberal/progressive. This dude ain't my hero. Yall need to log off sometimes.
images

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Also...these dudes are content creators please start treating them as such. They create content for money. They are not serious people. They are not leaders. They are people who beg you for donation money and views in order to spout off whatever they feel like is most profitable to them.

If a political situation/scenario occurs and your first thought is I wonder what X youtube/tiktoker/whatever the fukk has to say about it and formulate your position based off of theirs you fukking lost and you need help.
cac please. he speaks for you and your community. you tryna cover for your boy like it's not your culture to practice irrational ass anti black racism.

the shyt is baked into your very existence as a race.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
cacs liike Destiny are Implicit White Supremacists because they refuse to recognize that true racial reconciliation means that cacs have to live with a slight level of discomfort since so much of the comfort of their lives were built on White Privilege and White Supremacy. Hes raging at all these (rather paltry) elements (the word Karen, Black having a upper case letter apparently,) of racial consideration and is labelling them inane, hypocrisy and unacceptable as if Black people havent been utterly abused and humiliated for 400 years. If you think that White people should never have to truly feel the slightest penance for White Supremacy, you are a White Supremacist.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That line about “I can’t say go back to Africa because Africans hate African Americans”. That shiit really rubs me the wrong way because regardless of this non sensical diaspora war we see online there are way more good relationships between AA and Afr than there are bad ones and these weirdo cacs are part of the reason why the conflict has been promoted as of late.