Liberal hero Destiny being Racist asf again

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Where are all the wenches that were gushing over this CAC for “checking” those meany incel red pill brehs? :mjpls:
The ones backing him on this board are quiet as fukk now too. They don't want to come into this thread. they've been avoiding threads where Destiny has shown his true colors. All he had to do was bash some black men and they got all giddy. :mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
F🖕🏾ck Destiny.
Screenshot-20230522-153102-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Type of accounts you perusing, OP? :patrice:

I don't know this account. It was linked on his subreddit, and is the only source I have for atm since the original live got deleted.

Who is this loser? Why should I care about him? And how is he different from joe rogan who called Black people apes, and coli members continued to post his content?

The difference is most black people/liberals don't fukk with Joe Rogan and already know about his faulty views on race. Destiny is a very big streamer who a lot of liberals and black women love atm.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I watched the clip. I always capitalize Black and keep white lowercased. Glad it caught on, and now whites are finding it annoying. Now it's time to replace "white" with "yt". :mjgrin:

Look at those daps. People got happy feet a racist yt boy was barking at a bunch of Black men online, now he going in on the very same Black women he probably refers to as "n-er bytches".
:mjpls:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Might as well call Jordan Peterson a "liberal hero" since we're just saying anything today.

I don't know this account. It was linked on his subreddit, and is the only source I have for atm since the original live got deleted.

The difference is most black people/liberals don't fukk with Joe Rogan and already know about his faulty views on race. Destiny is a very big streamer who a lot of liberals and black women love atm.
Sounds like you're exaggerating to push some weirdo agenda.