Liberal hero Destiny being Racist asf again

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Always seems to be these guys huh?

Whenever I see somebody Liberal and racist off bat I already know there's a 90% chance they'll end up somewhere like this politically down the road.

They're basically pretty extreme Right Wing in disguise. Sooner or later they'll show it.

Somebody should bag and tag this kind of play so it's easier to call out and label in the future.

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Whenever I see somebody Liberal and racist off bat I already know there's a 90% chance they'll end up somewhere like this politically down the road.

That p*ssy ass cac tryna escape to Israel because Israel allows pedos to come over there to start a new life and worship the Jewish religion. This is EXACTLY why I say Jewish people are all frauds.:scust:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They're basically pretty extreme Right Wing in disguise. Sooner or later they'll show it.

Somebody should bag and tag this kind of play so it's easier to call out and label in the future.

Word? The Left doesn't love America?

And the Right does? The ones who support taking a way a woman's right to choose, the ones who stood by the orange fukkface who said...ON AN INTERNATIONAL STAGE....that he believes Vladimir Putin over his own intelligence apparatus, the ones who think Nazis in Charlottesville are very fine people?

These are the people who love America?

:beli:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Saying a racist liberal is "right wing in disguise" let's actual racist liberals off the hook

Where is the disconnect in some of y'all's inability to understand that racist liberals exist?

Stop with the "Liberals love black folks" shyt