Liberal hero Destiny being Racist asf again

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Might as well call Jordan Peterson a "liberal hero" since we're just saying anything today.

Sounds like you're exaggerating to push some weirdo agenda.
He's not. He's been generally associated with liberal ideology and he has been tied up with black manosphere things, thus netting him attention from many black women. We have had threads about him before.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ones backing him on this board are quiet as fukk now too. They don't want to come into this thread. they've been avoiding threads where Destiny has shown his true colors. All he had to do was bash some black men and they got all giddy. :mjpls:
They'll wait till he says some shyt they agree with then act like all this was never said.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Might as well call Jordan Peterson a "liberal hero" since we're just saying anything today.

Sounds like you're exaggerating to push some weirdo agenda.
Destiny is a liberal though. He's a modern liberal, which is why lefties hate him but his politics is straight up cac suburban liberal. First term Obama Liberal. "Biden is an extremist for talking about white supremacey" Liberal.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: Black people will continue to be reminded that all we have is ourselves. Y’all continue to welcome these non-blacks into our spaces. Just because they attack the opposite gender. Black men who supports Justpearlythings, and black women who supports Density. Both look stupid af because both of them. Could care less about black issues, history, or relationships. They only care about participating in gender wars.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Y'all shoulda known from his back and forth about the n-word with trihex. Trihex stopped fukking with him because he was being used as the token black guy on his streams, that would a-ok his full shyt.

You always got black men or black women cosigning white peoples bullshyt to talk about other black folks.. goofy shyt

Black people always falling for the okie doke, like they haven't been doing this for centuries against black folks. I don't know man, people really need to start reading history.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Notable quotes from the clips:

"Why are you standing up for Black people against your own kind?" - in response to John from TyT

"Everytime I see a Black woman being aggressive, I am going to call her Shaniqua"

"Karen is a racial slur equal in strength to the n-word for yt women."

Goofy ass Black folk that were caping for this racist clown need to use the summer to develop a damn spine and self-respect.

:scust:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
EZImbVyXkAAf-1F

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
™@BlackPearl The Destiny Stan Empress™ come get your boy. We all know how you love to defend him and stan for him. He's wildn' out and being racist again.

That goes for the rest of y'all that was defending this filthy cac. :beli:
I just want to know how you managed to tag that woman.

One time I tried to tag her in some funny thread but that trademark shyt stopped me in my tracks.

That’s like, Napoleon levels of screen name creation. Impressive.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Does he have this same smoke publicly and would he say this in a city street with sizable foot traffic? :jbhmm:

Seems like a cracka version of Ak to me

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I just want to know how you managed to tag that woman.

One time I tried to tag her in some funny thread but that trademark shyt stopped me in my tracks.

That’s like, Napoleon levels of screen name creation. Impressive.
I just cut and paste her screen name. She posts a lot for someone who hates men so running across her post by chance tends to happen often. :pachaha: