Liberal hero Destiny being Racist asf again

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just cut and paste her screen name. She posts a lot for someone who hates men so running across her post by chance tends to happen often. :pachaha:
I have no beef with her.
But I guess if I had people tagging me a lot I’d want to make my screen name as difficult to write as possible.

:ehh:

Daps
Notable quotes from the clips:

"Why are you standing up for Black people against your own kind?" - in response to John from TyT

"Everytime I see a Black woman being aggressive, I am going to call her Shaniqua"

"Karen is a racial slur equal in strength to the n-word for yt women."

Goofy ass Black folk that were caping for this racist clown need to use the summer to develop a damn spine and self-respect.

:scust:
Said that like white people didn’t come up with the word Karen

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Said that like white people didn’t come up with the word Karen
That's the wild part. White people, even white women, were using that term first I believe, and it was black people trying to move away from that term since it seemed like to some, calling someone a karen, one was diminishing the negative impact of what they were actually doing. Black people had this conversation, not white people.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I have no beef with her.
But I guess if I had people tagging me a lot I’d want to make my screen name as difficult to write as possible.

:ehh:
We know you wouldn't.

You're the hispanic version of Destiny on this very damn board. All we have to do is wait til some Spanish racist show their ass and you'll start talking greezy about black people... AGAIN. :martin: :pacspit:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Man said even Africans fukking hate Black Americans:skip:

He might as well just make the pivot to being the smartest Nazi not much room for denial now.
Destiny deserves to get knocked the fukk out. Same with all these other racist white libs talking greasy about black folks on they little podcasts. Just like they right wing white counterparts.