Liberal hero Destiny being Racist asf again

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Who the fukk is this

Thank god I only see 3 white folks a day at the most. Couldn’t imagine living around cacs & caring about what they say

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
:mjlol:

Man he was really flipping out over that incident. Not surprising though as people on twitch have talked about his racism before. He gets a pass from a lot of folks because he regularly attacks looney tunes right wingers. Not going to front when I first came across him on twitch I though it was cool you had someone on the left to go at those folks but he really just another version of them that likes some social polices. He's got Cuban in his background so that might have something to do with it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Y'all were in a thread yesterday rooting for Lomachenko, black people's tolerance and complicity with this shyt is why people like this are accepted.
Unfortunately too many black people let their guard down wanting to be accepted by white people. Meanwhile, they never let their guard down one bit.
I move with the mentality that all white people are racist until proven otherwise. And it shouldn't take for them saying the N-word with the hard ER on the end to get that point across.
The lowkey beneficial thing about this podcast/streamer culture is black folks can now see who these people are and how they talk about us when we're not around. Even then, there are still so many Black folks that want to put their heads in the sand and ignore who these people really are.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac please. he speaks for you and your community. you tryna cover for your boy like it's not your culture to practice irrational ass anti black racism.

the shyt is baked into your very existence as a race.

What the fukk are you talking about? Yall can't actually conversation so you what deflect with trying to label me as white? Hilarious. Cover for my boy? I don't think I've ever spoken about this youtuber in my entire coli career. Is this entire forum just niccas fishing for dap?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Now look at who dapped this shyt :skip:
Yeah every last one of you chumps that hold this bum ass bytch up like Simba
Need to eat a dikk and be looked at with the side eye strong
fukkin fakkits but you love black people :Kd:
Leftist CAC agents and c00n race traitors the whole damn lot of them...

Anyone that supports this racist blue hair treh CAC should be :camby:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y'all were in a thread yesterday rooting for Lomachenko, black people's tolerance and complicity with this shyt is why people like this are accepted.
Why are you so tough in the reps but scared to speak when addressed directly? Couldn't gather the courage to reply, but ran around repping and negging 25 other people in less than 2 days so you could sneak in another neg. But you Malcolm X
when making general comments directed at no one in particular in the main threads. p*ssy

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
cacs liike Destiny are Implicit White Supremacists because they refuse to recognize that true racial reconciliation means that cacs have to live with a slight level of discomfort since so much of the comfort of their lives were built on White Privilege and White Supremacy. Hes raging at all these (rather paltry) elements (the word Karen, Black having a upper case letter apparently,) of racial consideration and is labelling them inane, hypocrisy and unacceptable as if Black people havent been utterly abused and humiliated for 400 years. If you think that White people should never have to truly feel the slightest penance for White Supremacy, you are a White Supremacist.

Not to mention that the very idea or phenomenon of the "Karen" is rooted in racism

Karen's are the nosy ass white birches who wouldn't mind their business at the expense of a visible minority usually black person or people. There was alwaaaays a racial element to Karen

They're telling on themselves when they cry about Karen being racial. They basically admit to the racial element of it

It was always some white bytch who usually played the race card anyways, so how is labeling such a person for their racism an act of racism