LGBT Teenage Breh bullied in Florida

Daps
If that’s the case, why invite him to hangout instead of challenging him to shoot the fair one? Those 4 lil dudes beat him like he poisoned the city’s water supply
because there kids and he's gay, I'm not saying he brought it on himself I'm saying I've seen this before, the mob usually targets loud people

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
How is there not a link between this kind of violence and anti gay attitudes? why would anyone commit violence against a gay person for their sexuality unless they had anti gay attitudes? You can differentiate yourself from these attackers in terms of willingness to use violence and rightfully condemn them but the fact is youre on the same spectrum of beliefs.

I'm sorry but this is an overly simplistic take.
Maybe in your world anything short of complete acquiescence equates to wanton violence against homosexuals, but let's take a step back into the real world breh.

What do you mean by anti gay attitudes? There are a bunch of assumptions baked into your statement that I would like for you to unpack. This might be difficult for you breh, but imagine a world where it's possible to view the acts of a person as immoral or even dangerous while still maintaining empathy and compassion for that person.

You're conflating my disagreement with the lifestyle of gay ppl and the public promotion of homosexuality with a hatred for gays as human beings. To me, those are two very different things.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point just do home schooling and focus on getting out of Florida when high school is done and go somewhere like Atlanta, New York, etc where you can find the same people…
Kid is being raised by his grandmother, probobly poor. Kid is more likely to be driven to suicide then to find himself in some LGBT utopia feeling embraced.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Nope, go check Webster or other dictionaries

Also you answered your own question in your second paragraph.

So yeah you’re homophobic

Nah you're just a simpleton who is caught up in a moment.

You probably don't even know the history of that word. It's a shaming tactic basically and I reject it.

A phobia is a clinical term and its definition is well established.

But you're free to have random homosexual cacs define your language for you.

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
What’s dumb is disagreeing with a motherfukker’s biology cuz son was born that way fukk you want him to do about it :heh:

There's no such thing as a gay gene. I don't care about what ppl do in their bedrooms, just don't promote your degeneracy to the rest of society.

It's a destructive lifestyle

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Nah you're just a simpleton who is caught up in a moment.

You probably don't even know the history of that word. It's a shaming tactic basically and I reject it.

But you're free to have random homosexual cacs define your language for you.

A phobia is a clinical term and its definition is well established.
Lol okay

Yas

Banned
Daps
Is there a video of the other sides giving their side of the story?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Realize that this is the type of hatred that you perpetuate, and inspire, every time you leave a homophobic comment on this website. You all are no better than these demons who beat this kid up. And you all have to nerve to call this a black community. Pathetic!
Shut yo bytch ass up nikka

U do more damage to the gay community than we do by sounding like a fairy everytime u post

Maybe if u sounded more like a man nikkas would respect u even tho u gay

They needa ban U

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Shut yo bytch ass up nikka

U do more damage to the gay community than we do by sounding like a fairy everytime u post

Maybe if u sounded more like a man nikkas would respect u even tho u gay

They needa ban U
Please don't call me the n-word.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
because there kids and he's gay, I'm not saying he brought it on himself I'm saying I've seen this before, the mob usually targets loud people
Was Emmet loud? Did he deserve to be killed by "the mob" for allegedly expressing his sexuality? Was "the mob" right for abducting him from his home and torturing him because his identity offended them?
Emmett Till
Emmett Till