LGBT Teenage Breh bullied in Florida

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
All the young men bullying him are probably confused about their sexuality and taking their frustrations out on Chad.
This truly has to stop. Most homophobic people aren't gay. They just hate gay people. Simple as that. They think less of them, they believe their actions are immoral, etc. Nothing more nothing less. We really gotta stop with accusing homophobic people of being gay because it cheapens their actions.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I think the thing is that once people are confronted with the horrors of their biases, of people getting bloodied and killed in the street, that's when they finally wake up.

So that's what we're seeing here-- some members of this site are very obviously homophobic, but when they see the reality of their line of thinking, it makes them pause.

I think that's a great thing. Shows they have empathy buried somewhere in their hearts...

As for the kid, that's awful to see man. I hope dude can get transferred to a more tolerant location. :snoop:
Great post
This applies to a lot of things

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is a kid, man.

NO shyt GENIUS.

I WAS SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING
ON NON GAY BLACK KIDS
GETTING JUMPED EVERY DAY IN THE HOOD.

WHERE ARE YOU COLI nikkaS FROM?

THIS TYPE OF shyt HAPPENS
ALL THE TIME TO STRAIGHT BLACK KIDS....
CANT EVEN WALK THROUGH
CERTAIN NEIGHBORHOODS.
:devil:
:evil:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
i wasn't justifying anything, I don't like half truths regardless of the reason
You came in this thread justifying a kid getting lured from his home and ambushed by 4 because he might have "popped off at the mouth" -your words. You have no evidence of that. You don't like half truths but you are conceiving lies like that white bytch that sent "the mob" after Emmett

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I remember hearing about the first story last year. Bruh was thinking about suicide:snoop: Makes me think about my step bro.

Bullying shouldn't be normal but because folks believe it is they ignore it. Parents, guardians, elders, etc need to get on these kid's azz if they catch them, or find out that they are, picking on other people.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Another thing too: a lot of these kids can't really jump/attack principals, teachers, cops, and people in positions of power (or white folks) so they take it out on people of equal or lesser power and go extra hard. In some ways it's a need/cry for attention or to make themselves feel more important.

I wouldn't limit that to kids either, adults do it as well but they've seen enough consequences.

Last edited:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I was around annoying kids growing up, shyt, I was an annoying kid at times.

Can't speak for everyone, and no child should be getting beat up for claiming true to who he is--but anytime I got into it with someone in school, I was either doing some bytch shyt for attention, or I was responding to someone else doing some bytch shyt for attention.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Misdemeanor charges have been upgraded to felonies against two of at least three teenagers seen on video brutally attacking an LGBTQ teen at a neighborhood park in Pompano Beach, Local 10 News learned Friday.

The teens, aged 15 and 16, are charged with battery and a crime of prejudice, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office. Detectives are still searching for two more suspects.

“Under the State of Florida statues, if you commit a crime that is based on hate...and you attack them or harm them because of that this is what’s called an enhancement,” former prosecutor Melba Pearson said.

Dumbass kids throwing their lives away early smh. Still time to change and surround yourself with better people before it's too late and one bad strike on your record or being around the wrong crowd at the wrong time makes finding work difficult for life.

Last edited:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
that's horrible but i doubt he is the only gay person at that school he might be popping off at the mouth

I really do feel bad for the kid but if this happened twice, I wonder if he’s doing something to provoke anyone. I mean, if he already wasn’t cool with the other kids why agree to go hangout? Idk, just seems a little strange to me.

Listen, man, yea.

I was a total fukking punk in high school, I hung out with people who were menaces and punks. Honestly, we probably did not get our asses kicked enough (well, we never really did at all, so...).

I used to do a lot of shyt to get under people's skin. Walk by people and just make fun of who they are and who they are trying to be. Didn't matter the person's social status or skin color (high school was predominantly white)

"Fake thug nikka trying to freestyle, sound like a clown."
"You suck at football, hick ass white boy."

I also knew how to play the innocent little boy who was being picked on. Convince adults to speak up on my behalf, defend me, get me off the hook.

Now I'm not saying, I'm just saying. :sas2:

Last edited: