LGBT Teenage Breh bullied in Florida

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I was around annoying kids growing up, shyt, I was an annoying kid at times.

Can't speak for everyone, and no child should be getting beat up for claiming true to who he is--but anytime I got into it with someone in school, I was either doing some bytch shyt for attention, or I was responding to someone else doing some bytch shyt for attention.
This guy gets it

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Bullying is wack :hula: nikkas get jumped every day, b :hula: This little nikka walking around with thot eyelashes on, what do people expect? :hula: Where are his people to guide him? Why are thy letting him sashay around like that? He is a child, tell him do that shyt on the weekend

I expect nikkas to talk shyt because they don't understand a gay dude or find it odd, not put hands on anyone.

"Although the kids already know youre gay, stop with that gay shyt M-F so you dont get bullied":hula: Be yourself

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I expect nikkas to talk shyt because they don't understand a gay dude or find it odd, not put hands on anyone.

"Although the kids already know youre gay, stop with that gay shyt M-F so you dont get bullied":hula: Be yourself
I somewhat agree, but I refuse to believe this CHILD wants to walk around like Uncle Clifford for no reason. Also, if it's for the CHILD's well being, telling him to tone it down, DRESS WISE, is appropriate, just like you would tell your 14 yo daughter to cover her t*ts up. I don't see the difference.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you are trying to live in the hood with kids god bless you. That shyt is damn near mission impossible to raise a child that will contribute to society in that type of environment. I’d damn near home school my kids if I lived in a bad area

Daps
nikkas hating gay nikkas to this extreme is pretty gay in itself.
Shyt never made sense to me.

More fully gay dudes (not talking about DL brehs) means more available women for straight men.

This isn't a religious thing, so.....

Only thing I can think of is that a lot of these dudes have been molested or abused by men as kids and carry over this shyt into their interactions with gays when they get older.

A straight breh that has never been abused or even bothered by a gay dude should NEVER have smoke for someone like that unless dude was starting shyt with you first. Questionable as fukk

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Damn. That’s sad.

Is he wearing eyelashes?

Did anyone notice how the grandma didn’t even want her identity revealed? :francis:

Seems like she didn’t want anyone to know he’s her grandson, out of shame and embarrassment too.
Or she scared of retaliation :yeshrug:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
People who feel the need to beat on gays to me seem to be venting their own frustrations about their own sexuality :sas2:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I feel bad for the kid, he doesn't even dress feminine or act too girly.
I was expecting a transvestite with pink hair..

Oh well, round them up and throw away the key..

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
This has NEVER happened to gay brehs in palatka , EVERYBODY had a gay cousin and EVERY gay dude could and would fight…not to mention these gay dudes are all huge now…

Fight them dudes if you want to and get embarrassed.
There has to be more to the story here..

:dame:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I feel bad for the kid, he doesn't even dress feminine or act too girly.
I was expecting a transvestite with pink hair..

Oh well, round them up and throw away the key..
The little nikka had fake eyelashes on in the news video.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
The thugs at the school randomly asks the Flamboya Gay kid to come hang out…

Yeaaaaah….nothing weird about this at all…there’s DEFINITELY more to this story.