LGBT Teenage Breh bullied in Florida

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
You have extreme reading comprehension issues.

Nowhere in my post did I say or even suggest the opinions you have leads to violence. Like, breh, open your goddamn eyes.

While you're asking me to read the post you're responding to, you might want to actually read my post. You ain't doing nothing but agreeing with me-- that you and other people that are homophobic have empathy towards gay people getting abused when you actually see it.

You lashing out at someone that you basically repeated.

:stopitslime:

Nah you lack basic logic.

For one, I am not homophobic. I do not have an irrational fear of gay ppl. I disagree with the gay movement and homosexuality for moral reasons.

Secondly, You made the link between violence and anti-gay attitudes. YOU, not me.

I'm telling you such a link does not necessarily exist. There's no causal relationship between my opinions and violence against homosexual ppl. I can disagree with gays and not want them to get violently attacked. So your point that violence against gay ppl is the natural progression of my so called "homophobic attitude" is illogical.

This was your original post

So that's what we're seeing here-- some members of this site are very obviously homophobic, but when they see the reality of their line of thinking, it makes them pause.

"The reality of their line of thinking" i.e. the logical conclusion of their opinions is what we see in that video i.e. acts of violence.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
One leads to the other dude، a society the does the first can easily justify the second.

This is dumb. But yeah breh, let's do away with all political differences because they disagreement can lead to violence.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
doesn’t deserve that…hopefully the parent(s) can get him to go to school elsewhere…it’s not that easy to relocate tho…last school I taught at was in a mixed area…black, white, asian kids…gay students didn’t get harassed/beaten like this and were pretty much embraced by other students granted you had a few kids here and there who might’ve looked at them a certain way

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Also, I'm waiting for you brehs to try to equate "homophobia" to racism thereby equating the sexual appetites of adults with ethnicity.

Go ahead brehs. Equate gay rights with the civil rights movement and "homophobia" to slavery and Jim Crowe:mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being on the mews twice because you getting your ass beat

His Grandma hid her face and ain't no family adults on TV with him

that alone makes him a target…and if his family really isn’t supportive based on your observation then they probably don’t care about moving to a different environment at least not with him being the priority

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
At this point just do home schooling and focus on getting out of Florida when high school is done and go somewhere like Atlanta, New York, etc where you can find the same people…

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
At least one of them dudes that beat him up is downlow guaranteed...playing out like that movie Moonlight
Yall love saying this with no evidence so how bout no. How bout these are teens who have an immature mind and seek out the weakest and oddest one in their community then perceive so bully said weakest and oddest person. Its called bullying been going on since the dawn of time. With that being said they need to stop because they're going to drive dude to suicide

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps

For one, I am not homophobic. I do not have an irrational fear of gay ppl. I disagree with the gay movement and homosexuality for moral reasons.

Secondly, You made the link between violence and anti-gay attitudes. YOU, not me.

I'm telling you such a link does not necessarily exist. There's no causal relationship between my opinions and violence against homosexual ppl. I can disagree with gays and not want them to get violently attacked. So your point that violence against gay ppl is the natural progression of my so called "homophobic attitude" is illogical.

"The reality of their line of thinking" i.e. the logical conclusion of their opinions is what we see in that video i.e. acts of violence.
Homophobia also means the prejudice and dislike of gay people, you disagree with their existence and that is ultimately homophobic.

I don’t understand why people can’t own up to being prejudice, I know I am.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yall love saying this with no evidence so how bout no. How bout these are teens who have an immature mind and seek out the weakest and oddest one in their community then perceive so bully said weakest and oddest person. Its called bullying been going on since the dawn of time. With that being said they need to stop because they're going to drive dude to suicide
Or hopefully he kills them instead of himself :yeshrug:

Kendom

Pro
Daps

How is there not a link between this kind of violence and anti gay attitudes? why would anyone commit violence against a gay person for their sexuality unless they had anti gay attitudes? You can differentiate yourself from these attackers in terms of willingness to use violence and rightfully condemn them but the fact is youre on the same spectrum of beliefs.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Florida seems like a pretty hard place for a gay teenager to live these days.

good luck.

ya I seen someone try to make it a “hood” thing but I think it’s more so florida in general seems to be real conservative and just a fukked up state overall lol

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Duke Wy Lin Since you want to do this, let's do it, cause you hollering, dog.
or one, I am not homophobic. I do not have an irrational fear of gay ppl. I disagree with the gay movement and homosexuality for moral reasons.

Let's not play this game. I actually agree that "phobic" isn't the correct suffix, and have gone on rants about this stupid word that have been seen by more people that are currently online on this site. You're preaching to the choir, is what I'm saying.

However, it's the only word we currently have to describe hatred/distaste/aversion/dislike whatever towards gay people, which includes moral reasons. You know what is meant by that word, and are trying to play the word game as a cheap point.

Use whatever word you like-- you are anti-gay. I think that's fair to say.

No, I did not, you absolute fukking buffoon. Pay attention:

So that's what we're seeing here-- some members of this site are very obviously homophobic, but when they see the reality of their line of thinking, it makes them pause.

Since you have the comprehension skills of a goldfish, let me make sense of this for you.

I am saying that people here on the Coli shyttalk gay people all the time. You know, like you. But, the Coli is not reality.

But when people like you see REAL homophobia (i.e. the violence against gay people, such as what is seen in the op) it causes these people to pause, and perhaps even reflect on their opinions. They then express empathy.

Don't @ me again. Tossing you on ignore.