LGBT Teenage Breh bullied in Florida

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Or hopefully he kills them instead of himself :yeshrug:
I'd hate to see young black kill each other more then they are now.

Also you're putting gayness in front of blackness...don't do that its not gonna work out well for you...

The problem is he lives in a hood area of Florida and he's weak. Knew a couple of suspect nikkad growing up that everyone knew was gay but could actually fight and or had cousins and this shot would never happen to them. Just my 2 cents

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
ya I seen someone try to make it a “hood” thing but I think it’s more so florida in general seems to be real conservative and just a fukked up state overall lol
Backwater is the word your looking for..people see Disney and South Beach and don't realize without those two areas Florida was a massive swamp with orange groves.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Homophobia also means the prejudice and dislike of gay people, you disagree with their existence and that is ultimately homophobic.

I don’t understand why people can’t own up to being prejudice, I know I am.

You're literally bending the language to fit your definition :gucci:

"Disagree with their existence" dahell does that even mean?? I want gay ppl to not be gay? Yes, I believe it's immoral and harmful to society for that lifestyle to proliferate. I want gay ppl to die? No.

Ultimately what ppl do in the privacy of their home is their business. I don't have to know who is gay and who is not. But when you push your lifestyle in the public arena, expect for it to be examined and critiqued.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas get in this very platform daily and scream gay shyt. There's atleast 20 threads alone about D Wade's son/daughter now all of a sudden it's protect gay black boys.

Rightfully so but y'all some fukking hypocrites and I'm calling that shyt out

fukked up what happened to the kid tho

maybe some of the ppl in this thread are not the ones saying negative shyt about dwade son…stop with the lazy “y’all” “thecoli” argument…there are THOUSANDS of ppl who post here with different views…that’s not hypocritical when it’s a range of views expressed by different ppl

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
It’s gonna be hypocritical as fukk to see a site as homophobic as this one express sympathy for this kid.

Anyway, I feel sorry for the kid. He doesn’t deserve any of that. fukked up how humans treat anybody they deem to be different.

I mean I take most of the jokes on here as just that...jokes. Sure some fukked up shyt gets said on here but I doubt any of the posters are actually going outside and terrorizing gay people IRL. Anyone besides a complete unfeeling psycho would sympathize with this poor kid for what he is going through.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
that's horrible but i doubt he is the only gay person at that school he might be popping off at the mouth
If that’s the case, why invite him to hangout instead of challenging him to shoot the fair one? Those 4 lil dudes beat him like he poisoned the city’s water supply

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
@Duke Wy Lin Since you want to do this, let's do it, cause you hollering, dog.

Let's not play this game. I actually agree that "phobic" isn't the correct suffix, and have gone on rants about this stupid word that have been seen by more people that are currently online on this site. You're preaching to the choir, is what I'm saying.

However, it's the only word we currently have to describe hatred/distaste/aversion/dislike whatever towards gay people, which includes moral reasons. You know what is meant by that word, and are trying to play the word game as a cheap point.

Use whatever word you like-- you are anti-gay. I think that's fair to say.

No, I did not, you absolute fukking buffoon. Pay attention:

Since you have the comprehension skills of a goldfish, let me make sense of this for you.

I am saying that people here on the Coli shyttalk gay people all the time. You know, like you. But, the Coli is not reality.

But when people like you see REAL homophobia (i.e. the violence against gay people, such as what is seen in the op) it causes these people to pause, and perhaps even reflect on their opinions. They then express empathy.

Don't @ me again. Tossing you on ignore.

You're a straight up idiot breh, respectfully.

Even in this so called rebuttal you commit the exact same logical fallacy I pointed out.:snoop:

Good riddance, ya fakkit. Hold this neg. If I could neg your moms for giving birth to a mental midget, I would.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
You're literally bending the language to fit your definition :gucci:

"Disagree with their existence" dahell does that even mean?? I want gay ppl to not be gay? Yes, I believe it's immoral and harmful to society for that lifestyle to proliferate. I want gay ppl to die? No.

Ultimately what ppl do in the privacy of their home is their business. I don't have to know who is gay and who is not. But when you push your lifestyle in the public arena, expect for it to be examined and critiqued.
Nope, go check Webster or other dictionaries

Also you answered your own question in your second paragraph.

So yeah you’re homophobic

horizon

Veteran
Daps
This is dumb. But yeah breh, let's do away with all political differences because they disagreement can lead to violence.
What’s dumb is disagreeing with a motherfukker’s biology cuz son was born that way fukk you want him to do about it :heh: