LGBT Teenage Breh bullied in Florida

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This has NEVER happened to gay brehs in palatka , EVERYBODY had a gay cousin and EVERY gay dude could and would fight…not to mention these gay dudes are all huge now…

Fight them dudes if you want to and get embarrassed.
There has to be more to the story here..

:dame:
Back in the mid 90s, early 00s when I was outside and hung out downtown all the time (the bad old days), there were some gay dudes that would be at the arcade or whatever. Sometimes they would dress non-Harlemish, but they kept it to themselves, and weren't disrespectful unless you started some shyt. Some of them...let's just say they didn't react well to disrespect. All the extra weird, cross dressing nikkas stayed to themselves in a few areas and minded their business.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Back in the mid 90s, early 00s when I was outside and hung out downtown all the time (the bad old days), there were some gay dudes that would be at the arcade or whatever. Sometimes they would dress non-Harlemish, but they kept it to themselves, and weren't disrespectful unless you started some shyt. Some of them...let's just say they didn't react well to disrespect. All the extra weird, cross dressing nikkas stayed to themselves in a few areas and minded their business.
That’s what I’m saying! Young nikkas just ain’t at home making elaborate plans to bate a Gay dude out the house to beat him up in the hood…something happened… either he got dirt on somebody,or he was hella disrespectful and lied…most the time when nikkas beat up in Gay nikkas they done fukked around…

Shyt just happened in New York…truth came out that the gay breh had footage of the attackers doin unharlemish type activities….but it looks like a hate crime at first…

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Listen, man, yea.

I was a total fukking punk in high school, I hung out with people who were menaces and punks. Honestly, we probably did not get our asses kicked enough (well, we never really did at all, so...).

I used to do a lot of shyt to get under people's skin. Walk by people and just make fun of who they are and who they are trying to be. Didn't matter the person's social status or skin color (high school was predominantly white)

"Fake thug nikka trying to freestyle, sound like a clown."
"You suck at football, hick ass white boy."

I also knew how to play the innocent little boy who was being picked on. Convince adults to speak up on my behalf, defend me, get me off the hook.

Now I'm not saying, I'm just saying. :sas2:
You're Either a cac or a suburban negro, this type of bytch boy behavior woulda got you jumped and beat something awful round my way

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

NO shyt GENIUS.

I WAS SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING
ON NON GAY BLACK KIDS
GETTING JUMPED EVERY DAY IN THE HOOD.

WHERE ARE YOU COLI nikkaS FROM?

THIS TYPE OF shyt HAPPENS
ALL THE TIME TO STRAIGHT BLACK KIDS....
CANT EVEN WALK THROUGH
CERTAIN NEIGHBORHOODS.
:devil:
:evil:

I sometimes wonder if this is actually a blck forum or a bunch of hairy white men/women pretending to be black.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
ya I seen someone try to make it a “hood” thing but I think it’s more so florida in general seems to be real conservative and just a fukked up state overall lol
I hear it’s getting 1000 new residents a day tho. Why is that?

Daps
I feel sorry for the kid. That was a straight up assault. It's clear he doesn't have many friends or family members that would help and protect him. I wish the kid the best.

I can't stand bullies and those thugs need to be arrested and punished.

Whatever you think about the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+-x/= community (I have no problem with them), they're human beings and should be treated as such.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NO shyt GENIUS.

I WAS SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING
ON NON GAY BLACK KIDS
GETTING JUMPED EVERY DAY IN THE HOOD.

WHERE ARE YOU COLI nikkaS FROM?

THIS TYPE OF shyt HAPPENS
ALL THE TIME TO STRAIGHT BLACK KIDS....
CANT EVEN WALK THROUGH
CERTAIN NEIGHBORHOODS.
:devil:
:evil:

I think the reason this is blowing up is the back story. Same thing happened to the kid in school last year for the same reason apparently

This tweet with breh getting jumped by mexicans was not long ago

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
You're Either a cac or a suburban negro, this type of bytch boy behavior woulda got you jumped and beat something awful round my way

That was the whole point of my post.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt ole boy is getting beat up simply for being "gay" or whatever. He probably acting similar to what I outlined previously.

Also, you can't whoop me, so that's all that matters. :francis: