Lets talk about there's going to be a Cyborg movie and no Black Panther!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You DC stans can't even own it. Don't act like you enjoy both equally. I see you on here rooting hard for DC/Warner, it ain't no mystery. You only play Devil's Advocate when you perceive Marvel getting too much praise.
Feige is a white male, I don't expect him to be sensitive to diversity. It's not hope it's reading articles/watching videos about Marvel studios future plans. He has said he definitely plans to bring him into the MCU, why would I believe otherwise? He's lying for what? To jerk people around or something?
lol @ no evidence, straight from him he said it will happen. Black Panther is an Avenger, he has fans, the MCU needs more heroes, vibranium is already in the MCU, Chris Hemsworth has said vibranium is part of the Ultron story line. But there's no evidence?! Wow.
lol @ it being confounding to Feige's mind. Your dissing of him like Marvel can't do Wakanda even though they did Asgard just shows the contempt you have. You claiming to be some impartial Devil's Advocate is laughable.
I was perfectly fine in this thread before dudes like you came in here :cape: for Marvel movies for no good reason. Every one of your posts is just seething with fanboy rage that everyone isn't sucking Marvel dikk and dares to criticize them for their lame excuses for not having Black Panther on the schedule.And not shytting on WB/DC at every turn is different than aggressively rooting for them. I want all these movies to be successful because I am a comic book fan not some assclown who acts like stanning for one over the other actually gets me something personally. All your cheerleading doesn't change the fact you have to pay full price at the movie theater just liek ther est of us.
And all of your "evidence" is hilarious. fukk them mentioning vibranium...how about mentioning Wakanda. Or even better just announce that the movie is being made and giving it a release date. Fiege never commits to a BP movie in any fashion. he always makes it seem like it is something that is mentioned but not in his power to get done.
And I didn't make up the Wakanda quote...I did attribute it to Fiege in error though. It was actually said by Marvel Studios co-president Louis D'Esposito who said in response to a question about why there had been no movement on a BP movie:

But it's a little more difficult, maybe, creating [a world like Wakanda]. It's always easier basing it here. For instance, 'Iron Man 3' is rooted right here in Los Angeles and New York. When you bring in other worlds, you're always faced with those difficulties

And that was after they had made Thor and already put Guardians of the Galaxy on the schedule.:stopitslime:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was perfectly fine in this thread before dudes like you came in here :cape: for Marvel movies for no good reason. Every one of your posts is just seething with fanboy rage that everyone isn't sucking Marvel dikk and dares to criticize them for their lame excuses for not having Black Panther on the schedule.And not shytting on WB/DC at every turn is different than aggressively rooting for them. I want all these movies to be successful because I am a comic book fan not some assclown who acts like stanning for one over the other actually gets me something personally. All your cheerleading doesn't change the fact you have to pay full price at the movie theater just liek ther est of us.
And all of your "evidence" is hilarious. fukk them mentioning vibranium...how about mentioning Wakanda. Or even better just announce that the movie is being made and giving it a release date. Fiege never commits to a BP movie in any fashion. he always makes it seem like it is something that is mentioned but not in his power to get done.
And I didn't make up the Wakanda quote...I did attribute it to Fiege in error though. It was actually said by Marvel Studios co-president Louis D'Esposito who said in response to a question about why there had been no movement on a BP movie:

And that was after they had made Thor and already put Guardians of the Galaxy on the schedule.:stopitslime:
I want every movie that comes out period to be successful man. Who wants bad movies of any genre in theaters? You aren’t saying anything.
The entire premise of this thread is stanning for DC and like you said you are perfectly fine with it. Your bias is apparent yet you claim objectivity.
Feige the head of the studio saying he is definitely planning bringing him to the MCU, and then directly afterward the very next sentence saying vibranium is already in the universe isn’t evidence? Wow, yer just dumb I guess.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I want every movie that comes out period to be successful man. Who wants bad movies of any genre in theaters? You aren’t saying anything.
The entire premise of this thread is stanning for DC and like you said you are perfectly fine with it. Your bias is apparent yet you claim objectivity.
Feige the head of the studio saying he is definitely planning bringing him to the MCU, and then directly afterward the very next sentence saying vibranium is already in the universe isn’t evidence? Wow, yer just dumb I guess.
Fiege has never been totally committed to Black Panther in any of his answers. He always makes it seem like he has no say in those decisions which is bullshyt and dances around the question by being evasive and noncommittal.
Have they ever mentioned where Vibranium comes from? Since it is such a vital point that is always brought up why don't they ever mention Wakanda (aside from 2 seconds on a map in the background of a scene in Iron Man 2?) or the ruler of the nation where the stuff comes from?
And this was less a DC stanning thread than a "why the fukk won't Marvel make a Black Panther since WB is making a freaking Cyborg movie" thread like the several that have come before it. You were actually the first post to make this a Marvel vs DC thing come to think of it.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Vibranium been mentioned since the 1ST Captain America movie. How is that cluing in that Black Panther is coming? There's no mention of where it came from and no CLUE about Wakanda even being part of the Ultron story... yet you assume just because it was mentioned that's all the evidence you need. FOH :camby:

He means it's going to be a major plot point in the movie:snoop: as it's been reported that the main villain goes on a global hunt specifically for Vibranium("the world's rarest metal"). Where the metal for the shield originated from in the first Captain America wasn't relevant, it's properties and how the Shield worked however were.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fiege has never been totally committed to Black Panther in any of his answers. He always makes it seem like he has no say in those decisions which is bullshyt and dances around the question by being evasive and noncommittal.
Have they ever mentioned where Vibranium comes from? Since it is such a vital point that is always brought up why don't they ever mention Wakanda (aside from 2 seconds on a map in the background of a scene in Iron Man 2?) or the ruler of the nation where the stuff comes from?
And this was less a DC stanning thread than a "why the fukk won't Marvel make a Black Panther since WB is making a freaking Cyborg movie" thread like the several that have come before it. You were actually the first post to make this a Marvel vs DC thing come to think of it.
Juxtoposing Cyborg in relation to Black Panther made this a Marvel vs DC argument from jumpstreet biased dummy.
Feige used the word ‘definitely’ when speaking about his plans to bring BP to the MCU vocabulary challenged dummy.
You need Feige to say ‘Wakanda’ and ‘Black Panther will be in theaters’ to understand? You slow comprehending dummy.
You don’t know if I own stock in Disney (which is blue chip status at the moment) or not, poor assumption having dummy.
Uh you called me an assclown first since we are keeping score sensitive dummy.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Juxtoposing Cyborg in relation to Black Panther made this a Marvel vs DC argument from jumpstreet biased dummy.
Feige used the word ‘definitely’ when speaking about his plans to bring BP to the MCU vocabulary challenged dummy.
You need Feige to say ‘Wakanda’ and ‘Black Panther will be in theaters’ to understand? You slow comprehending dummy.
You don’t know if I own stock in Disney (which is blue chip status at the moment) or not, poor assumption having dummy.
Uh you called me an assclown first since we are keeping score sensitive dummy.
So on top of being a dikkriding sycophant you are also half a retard with bad reading comprehension skills if you thought this was a DC vs Marvel stan thread.
And until a BP movie is actually announced all of Fiege's kicking the can down the road where that character is concerned amounts to less than nothing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So on top of being a dikkriding sycophant you are also half a retard with bad reading comprehension skills if you thought this was a DC vs Marvel stan thread.
And until a BP movie is actually announced all of Fiege's kicking the can down the road where that character is concerned amounts to less than nothing.
Let's talk about how jayshiggs said Jello Biafra has bad reading comprehension before Jello Biafra said jayshiggs has bad reading comprehension. <---This isn't a jayshiggs vs Jello Biafra comment.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bruh, you came into this thread completely misreading what it was about. Your inability to understand the words that are appearing on your computer screen is sadly very apparent. You just are not bright enough to realize how stupid you are.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bruh, you came into this thread completely misreading what it was about. Your inability to understand the words that are appearing on your computer screen is sadly very apparent. You just are not bright enough to realize how stupid you are.

Say it one more time, maybe next time it will be true.

ShaSolair

Rookie
Daps

GOD DAMMIT! My Man BiaFra in Hurr GIVin DEM THAT WORK!!!! :gladbron:

Sh#t, I had to follow yo ass just for all the work that been laid down at this moment in time bruh.:sas1: I came into this thread ready to GO Off :birdman:on all these Marvel fleas wit they heads all in Walt Disney's lap but I just kept scrollin, scrollin ... & scrollin :whoo: to see nothing but you servin up THAT WORK!!!! :obama:
I hate using this word but at this time it's SOoo necessary.
:ufdup: YOUz DAT nikka!!!
Now, I don't have nothing else to add on to this subject that hasn't been said except​

:salute::salute::salute:SALUTE TO YOU SIR!!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
If it wasnt for marvel in the introduction of iron-man and avenger film money making ways it wouldn't be superman vs batman or JL movie coming out anytime soon probably wouldnt even made.....sooo

If its wasnt pushing of falcon and that black panther digital comic strip. ...

Luke cage tv show been announce before any others soooo....