Lets talk about there's going to be a Cyborg movie and no Black Panther!

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I get the feeling that there can't be a Black Panther movie because Black Panther is king of an advanced African nation that is far more advanced. than the USA. That will strike some nerves with some people. If they do make a Black Panther movie then he and Wakanda will be brutally toned down.

Pretty much. Either completely watered-down or nothing.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
My issue is with your argument that Black Panther doesn't get a movie because they have to focus on the core Avengers when Hulk and Ant-Man are not the core. They are founders but they aren't the core of the team. The core characters of the Avengers are and will always be Cap/Thor/Iron Man...everyone else is secondary to them. Ant Man is not even treated like a A-list character or even A-list Avenger in the comics like those three are.
So there is no reason that an Ant Man movie is being made other than Fiege wants it made which is the only criteria to movies being made at Marvel Studios. What Fiege wants to make gets made...what he doesn't want to make doesn't happen.

Hulk and Ant-Man(Wasp by extension) are founding members and were on the og team. Of course they would get movies first when they're building up to an Avengers crossover :snoop:.

The plan was Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Ant-Man(and Wasp). The first Avengers team just like in the comics. They had to sub in Hawkeye and Black Widow as replacements for Ant-Man and Wasp because the Ant-Man movie never got off the ground in time.

Marvel Studios have only released one new property that wasn't on their original slate of films; Guardians of The Galaxy. The rest have been sequels to their first lineup of films. This will change with Doctor Strange but as I've said throughout that's part of a lineup of films that haven't all been announced.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Aint nothing interesting about cyborg only dc brand fans will say that. Maybe his father and and relationship.

But at the same time I hope the movie do good. Salute Dc for making it happen

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Still Captain America 3 about Wakanda and Black Panther instead of the U.S Government, Hydra or Shield? :WHAT!:

They also already covered the whole Vibranium element makes up the Shield in the first movie.

Breh's trying to palm of Black Panther with Captain America, when he has far more to do with The Fantastic Four and their villains :snoop:
there were reports from SDCC that in the Avengers 2 trailer, Caps shield is broken. Fans are hoping that they go to Wakanda to fix or replace it...

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feige was way more definitive than that, he said it is 'absolutely in development' and they 'certainly' have plans to bring him to life someday.

I think some people misinterpret Disney’s intentions. They all about the $, and with Cap 2 and GOTG doing such good #s they are more likely to let Feige cook instead of putting reigns on him. He’s killing shyt as far as box office, especially most recently. Why would they try and fukk with his flow?

"In development" and "someday" is virtually the same thing I said. He makes those statements all the time because it is THE MOST ASKED QUESTION he gets during every interview!!! That's like asking Dr. Dre when DETOX coming out. FOH with that bullshyt.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
"In development" and "someday" is virtually the same thing I said. He makes those statements all the time because it is THE MOST ASKED QUESTION he gets during every interview!!! That's like asking Dr. Dre when DETOX coming out. FOH with that bullshyt.
tumblr_inline_ndm18spgqo1rfezux.jpg

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Wait, are we taking about this nikka?
Cyborg-teen-titans-9542604-1024-768.jpg

:heh:

Does this mean a teen Titans movie is on the way? :lupe:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well I obviously disagree, time will tell I guess.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was already a cheesy Cyborg movie with a young Angelina Jolie, tho:ld:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyborg is dropping in 2020

Marvel has untitled films in May 2017, November 2017, May 2018, July 2018, November 2018, and May 2019 any of which could be Black Panther