Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Lets put these fukkers on blast

Some have already shown their faces in this very thread.

@Piffery is a classic troll. I don't care how many proof pics he posts these people are very adept at using technology or paid someone. Yes it is that serious.

I don't think you guys realise how dedicated these dudes are to WS. The funny thing is if the Coli was anything like SF he would've been banned by now as they don't allow any dissenting opinions for fear of infiltration.

@JetFueledThoughts sounds suspect cosigning his fukkery

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
Now, allow me to quote myself and expound on my thoughts now that I am in front of my laptop at work.

People (black people especially) need to understand that these white supremacists are taking their pro-white racism to astronimical levels.

You ever wonder why black americans seem to be prone to all sorts of diseases and seem to get cancer and other stuff other races are not prone to?

Alot of current white supremacists are college educated, medical doctors, scientists, technicians, engineers. etc. They are literally doing what they can in every single industry to mitigate and tailor the population of non-whites on a global scale. Whether that's developing pharmaceuticals that have chemicals and other things in them that have negative and crippling impacts on blacks but does nothing to whites, them studying the concentration of melanin to use for themselves, or creating medicines and other methods that will help whites live longer, while having negative impacts on blacks. With gentrification too, you have to understand that that is a whitening process in an of itself. It's revanchist (the french word for "revenge"), and most of these white supremacists are realtors, building owners, bankers, and the heads of corporations that will give legs up to their own people in order to proliferate this "whitening" process.

Many law enforcement officials, judges, lawyers, are also white supremacists that work together to fukk over black people in the judicial system.

People forget whites put their own race first and ethics and other morals second. They own the hospitals, labs, banks, businesses, everything neccessary to carry out their goals en masse.

:jbhmm: Damn that's some deep shyt. I remember reading some shyt online that Israel was working on a gene bomb that will only target arabs by using certain genes in their DNA. Post some more shyt you got a nikka's attention. fukk these weird chicken shyt ass bytch nikkas

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

@Piffery is a classic troll. I don't care how many proof pics he posts these people are very adept at using technology or paid someone. Yes it is that serious.

I don't think you guys realise how dedicated these dudes are to WS. The funny thing is if the Coli was anything like SF he would've been banned by now as they don't allow any dissenting opinions for fear of infiltration.

Toss in @Aelyas en passant @Brady Hoke's Artery @Bernie Madoff @Camile.Bidan @BucciMane etc.

Piffery

All Star
Daps

What the fukk is trolling in my posts?
Please relay to me the beliefs I hold that harm black people.
You guys are bigots, sexists, homophobes, you're alt-righters but black, and you can't see it because it hurts your self image to have similarities with these others, despite their not being a nearly enough wide range of human emotions/thought processes for whatever y'all say about whites and yourself to be true.

You'll fukking blast people for defending gay's and women, using the same arguments right wingers use, and maybe even call the people defending them gay or just feminists for sex, and then when racist whites use similar techniques it's fukking "rah rah #inherently they're so different than us we're superior because we're fukkING BLACK! THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US THEY'RE SELFISH, I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE SELFISHlSH/UN-UNDERSTANDING WHEN IT COMES TO THE PLIHGHTS OF OTHWR GROUPS AS WELL".

You'll complain about whites not being able to grasp the full sociological context of race and then when it comes time for you to do that for whites and other groups YOU FOLD.
And why do you fold? You fold because you don't understand shyt either, because every belief you hold as to the progression of blacks in America is just self-preservation and tribalism, just like fukking right wingers.

You have the same fukking issues as them with women/possessiveness, and masculinity, and jobs, and every other fukking thing as well, but no "hyuck hyuck I'm a massive fukking retard black people are so much better and different than all of these other groups hyuck hyuck #inherently this makes total sense".

Literally every goddamned post I make here uses white bigotry/privilege as a basepoint for my comments, but you guys still say these same fukking things.

fukk off.
HOW IN GODS HOLY NAME DO MY ARGUMENTS SUPPORT WHITE SUPREMACY YOU TROGLODYTE?!?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I think that there's a misunderstanding here that being a Trump voter/supporter and being a bigot aren't mutually inclusive...far from it actually.

if you're in your 30s, then you know that BIGOTRY on the internet has been wildly out of control since the late 90s.

Anyone who remembers the racism on the yahoo chat rooms knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A lot of that beta alpha shyt is parroted on here tho :patrice:

Same with losing the country too "fags trannies and Mexicans"

Same with "feminism being the end of humanity"

Throw in the slurs and stereotypes to boot too.

Are blacks imitating whites, or is it whites imitating blacks on here :patrice:

Edit, oh yea, throw in the jews to. A lot of jew hate on here it seems :patrice:

Double edit: also, a lot of guys not getting girls either. :francis:

That's why I said when people post that shyt on here I try to shame them as much as possible. Yes, maybe they are innocent brehs who are really struggling with women but I can't risk it. More than likely it's a cac..

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
That's why I said when people post that shyt on here I try to shame them as much as possible. Yes, maybe they are innocent brehs who are really struggling with women but I can't risk it. More than likely it's a cac..
Naw breh.:francis: You can't be surprised that nikkas are saying that stuff too.