Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
You obviously assuming I dont know shyt from one comment. Id smack the shyt out of you for that dumb shyt fukk nikka. Like i wasnt in the dylan roof thread with 30+ posts.

Breh I wasn't assuming you're dumb, but when you say that alt right hasn't ever done shyt, when there was a domestic terrorist act directly against black people last year. I mean, what's up you forgot? Or did you not associate Roof with the alt-right? I'm assuming that's where the disconnect was, I don't think you're an idiot my guy.

But you wanna talk about smackin people then Come thru with it, I'm in Atlanta I stay around west end. When you in city limits hmu and I'll PM you my address

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Stormfrpnt got over 250k members ranging from college professors to doctors and scientists.

It aint all poor white trash.
Now, allow me to quote myself and expound on my thoughts now that I am in front of my laptop at work.

People (black people especially) need to understand that these white supremacists are taking their pro-white racism to astronimical levels.

You ever wonder why black americans seem to be prone to all sorts of diseases and seem to get cancer and other stuff other races are not prone to?

Alot of current white supremacists are college educated, medical doctors, scientists, technicians, engineers. etc. They are literally doing what they can in every single industry to mitigate and tailor the population of non-whites on a global scale. Whether that's developing pharmaceuticals that have chemicals and other things in them that have negative and crippling impacts on blacks but does nothing to whites, them studying the concentration of melanin to use for themselves, or creating medicines and other methods that will help whites live longer, while having negative impacts on blacks. With gentrification too, you have to understand that that is a whitening process in an of itself. It's revanchist (the french word for "revenge"), and most of these white supremacists are realtors, building owners, bankers, and the heads of corporations that will give legs up to their own people in order to proliferate this "whitening" process.

Many law enforcement officials, judges, lawyers, are also white supremacists that work together to fukk over black people in the judicial system.

People forget whites put their own race first and ethics and other morals second. They own the hospitals, labs, banks, businesses, everything neccessary to carry out their goals en masse.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
PEople forget the military is a magnet for white supremacists too.

I'm more worried about the covert shyt.

If any of yall went to a PWI, you there are many many many classes and situations where one white man or woman is talking to a room of 100+ white people at once with no poc or black people in those spaces. I was wondering what type of deviant shyt they was talking about obviously it was some racial shyt.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
I made the mistake of lurking police forums back in 2014 around forum, and with how liberally they were hurling racist slurs about black people and talking about violence against them, you would think you were on st0rmfr0nt and not a PD website.

:huhldup:

White people are just hateful, perverted, and violent by nature. It's that neanderthal DNA.
You're a fukking racist, and regularly use arguments and techniques said people you're lambasting use.
Like many posters here have been saying Thecoli is essentially a black mirror of the alt-right.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
A lot of that beta alpha shyt is parroted on here tho :patrice:

Same with losing the country too "fags trannies and Mexicans"

Same with "feminism being the end of humanity"

Throw in the slurs and stereotypes to boot too.

Are blacks imitating whites, or is it whites imitating blacks on here :patrice:

Edit, oh yea, throw in the jews to. A lot of jew hate on here it seems :patrice:

Double edit: also, a lot of guys not getting girls either. :francis:
No ones imitating anyone, this is just how the HUMAN brain works, despite thecoli wanting to pretend they're any different than white people on any level, no one is.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
You're a fukking racist, and regularly use arguments and techniques said people you're lambasting use.
Like many posters here have been saying Thecoli is essentially a black mirror of the alt-right.

No ones imitating anyone, this is just how the HUMAN brain works, despite thecoli wanting to pretend they're any different than white people on any level, no one is.

They don't hear you breh :wow:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
You ever wonder why black americans seem to be prone to all sorts of diseases and seem to get cancer and other stuff other races are not prone to?

Alot of current white supremacists are college educated, medical doctors, scientists, technicians, engineers. etc. They are literally doing what they can in every single industry to mitigate and tailor the population of non-whites on a global scale. Whether that's developing pharmaceuticals that have chemicals and other things in them that have negative and crippling impacts on blacks but does nothing to whites, them studying the concentration of melanin to use for themselves, or creating medicines and other methods that will help whites live longer, while having negative impacts on blacks.

Many law enforcement officials, judges, lawyers, are also white supremacists that work together to fukk over black people in the judicial system.

People forget whites put their own race first and ethics and other morals second. They own the hospitals, labs, banks, businesses, everything neccessary to carry out their goals en masse.

Ok, so now you don't believe the Alt-Right has any tangible consequences off of the internet, but you do believe all of this shyt??? :mindblown::mindblown:

I don't get it man. But I do absolutely agree with one part of what you said, quoted below

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Ignored.
'If you think racism is just insults and not a system of global dominance defined by race, you will continue to be lost.

You gonna become a super c00n now. I hope crackers beat the shyt out you. They ain't fukking with us like that.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Ignored.
'If you think racism is just insults and not a system of global dominance defined by race, you will continue to be lost.

You gonna become a super c00n now. I hope crackers beat the shyt out you. They ain't fukking with us like that.
Fine block me bigot.
You're an idiot and the rest of your posts shows just how incapable you've been of understanding anything I've ever said on this site, blinded by a black superiority complex.