Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Not exactly. Much of the alt right are "beta" males.

A cuck is short for cuckold, and used as a term for white men (usually) who go against the good of pro white interest. It used to strictly be used as part of the term for cuckservative - A republican that goes against a traditional right wing positions.

An alt-right person will see a photo of a white man with his white wife and adopted black daughter and say in disgust "Man.. this idiot is totally cucked"

For blacks they'd say something like DINDU, short for DINDU NUFFINS. A mocking phrase of black mothers who cry for their dead sons and say "My baby didn't do nothin to nobody"

Mike brown mother.. :wow: yeah these white folks are demons

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I always suspected this type of sh-t... I noticed after Obama got elected I'd see alot more generic ethnic usernames in the comments sections of places like YouTube with names like Jose Sanchez or some shyt like that .... but they'd always post the same old white supremacist rhetoric that you'd see from places like st0rmfr0nt.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is trolling in my posts?
Please relay to me the beliefs I hold that harm black people.
You guys are bigots, sexists, homophobes, you're alt-righters but black, and you can't see it because it hurts your self image to have similarities with these others, despite their not being a nearly enough wide range of human emotions/thought processes for whatever y'all say about whites and yourself to be true.

You'll fukking blast people for defending gay's and women, using the same arguments right wingers use, and maybe even call the people defending them gay or just feminists for sex, and then when racist whites use similar techniques it's fukking "rah rah #inherently they're so different than us we're superior because we're fukkING BLACK! THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US THEY'RE SELFISH, I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE SELFISHlSH/UN-UNDERSTANDING WHEN IT COMES TO THE PLIHGHTS OF OTHWR GROUPS AS WELL".

You'll complain about whites not being able to grasp the full sociological context of race and then when it comes time for you to do that for whites and other groups YOU FOLD.
And why do you fold? You fold because you don't understand shyt either, because every belief you hold as to the progression of blacks in America is just self-preservation and tribalism, just like fukking right wingers.

You have the same fukking issues as them with women/possessiveness, and masculinity, and jobs, and every other fukking thing as well, but no "hyuck hyuck I'm a massive fukking retard black people are so much better and different than all of these other groups hyuck hyuck #inherently this makes total sense".

Literally every goddamned post I make here uses white bigotry/privilege as a basepoint for my comments, but you guys still say these same fukking things.

fukk off.
HOW IN GODS HOLY NAME DO MY ARGUMENTS SUPPORT WHITE SUPREMACY YOU TROGLODYTE?!?

Didn't read it but saw your name. You tell this nonsense to white people or just us?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Mike brown mother.. :wow: yeah these white folks are demons

rYwSFZg.jpg

And nikkas still think it's cool to ignore these white folks :francis:

Superstar
Daps
The saddest part about this thread is that thecoli.com is basically the black version of a PUA website that radicalizes men. Young, single men come on here to get advice on women, talk sports, share fitness tips. But they leave here with batshyt insane ideas about feminism, melanoid theory, you name it. Obviously, that hasn't resulted in a presidential candidate endorsed by thecoli. But it does explain why there are an unusual number of (allegedly) black Trump supporters on here.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I've even caught the terminology being used in some street fighter circles. Went to my boys crib and a bunch of players tossing around the term Low IQ. So i bet it's seeped into the shoryuken forums by now.

"Mika is such a LOW IQ character bro"

:mjpls:
Don't get them talking about Assassin Creed and how their whole demeanor and tone changes about Connor, but he had good moves.