Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a fool if you think they wont with assimate white Latinos. There are large white Latin American communities that immigrated to South America from Europe just like in the 1920s in America.

Do your googles.
Will it happen in the future? Sure

but After what happened Tuesday? Not within the next 4 yrs:manny:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Another thing...it seems the height of alt right domestic terrorism is....online harassment and calling people slurs on forums.

:mjlol:

You fukking idiot. :snoop:You must have forgotten about this fella named Dylan Roof?:what:

He was an active poster on these exact types of alt right sites and he was posting that same bullshyt.:aicmon:

That's the entire point of what OP is saying with White Radicalization. It starts online where they are fed this information, and it eventually festers until one of these little fukks gets the balls to go out and cause domestic terrorism:dahell:

You must have not connected the two, or are you really that dumb?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You fukking idiot. :snoop:You must have forgotten about this fella named Dylan Roof?:what:

He was an active poster on these exact types of alt right sites and he was posting that same bullshyt.:aicmon:

That's the entire point of what OP is saying with White Radicalization. It starts online where they are fed this information, and it eventually festers until one of these little fukks gets the balls to go out and cause domestic terrorism:dahell:

You must have not connected the two, or are you really that dumb?
Thats the minority thats growing in prominence and watch who the fukk you talking to fukk nikka calling me an idiot. You dont know who the fukk you talking to. Ive noticed more of this before this site and sohh were even popping.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I remember that thread and the responses

Some people are meant to be food imo... my people are destroyed through lack of knowledge.

White supremacists have studied black people to a doctorate level. Our culture, our biology, our music. Studied us as medical subjects and even disemboweled and dissected us to see our inner workings (source) & then spread that knowledge through their community via the media, folklore, stereotypes etc etc..... yet people were clowning dudes at studying how these white supremacists talk among-st themselves.
Truth.

I used to watch all sorts of white Supremacist videos on YouTube. Just out of curiosity. Skinheads, Hammerskins, Biker Gangs, etc. Those are just some of the American groups.

American white Supremacist groups(as you've pointed out) are starting to follow the European model, and are going scientific with their White Supremacist rhetoric. White supremacy/White nationalism is so diverse. You have the faux scientist, the foot soldiers(bikers neo Nazis, militia's). They aren't playing around. There's no harm in black people studying them.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Thats the minority thats growing in prominence and watch who the fukk you talking to fukk nikka calling me an idiot. You dont know who the fukk you talking to. Ive noticed more of this before this site and sohh were even popping.

Don't say idiotic things and I won't call you an idiot :ehh: If you don't think this bullshyt online has real consequences in real life, then that's pretty stupid.

Another thing...it seems the height of alt right domestic terrorism is....online harassment and calling people slurs on forums. :mjlol:

You say this, yet we just had radicalized white male Dylan Roof murder 9 black people in a church. This wasn't even 18 months ago :francis:

So when we write this radicalization off as just little dweebs venting on Reddit, it sure does seem like an IDIOTIC underestimation to me :patrice:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Truth.

I used to watch all sorts of white Supremacist videos on YouTube. Just out of curiosity. Skinheads, Hammerskins, Biker Gangs, etc. Those are just some of the American groups.

American white Supremacist groups(as you've pointed out) are starting to follow the European model, and are going scientific with their White Supremacist rhetoric. White supremacy/White nationalism is so diverse. You have the faux scientist, the foot soldiers(bikers neo Nazis, militia's). They aren't playing around. There's no harm in black people studying them.
Stormfrpnt got over 250k members ranging from college professors to doctors and scientists.

It aint all poor white trash.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Don't say idiotic things and I won't call you an idiot :ehh: If you don't think this bullshyt online has real consequences in real life, then that's pretty stupid.

You say this, yet we just had radicalized white male Dylan Roof murder 9 black people in a church. This wasn't even 18 months ago :francis:

So when we write this radicalization off as just little dweebs venting on Reddit, it sure does seem like an IDIOTIC underestimation to me :patrice:
You obviously assuming I dont know shyt from one comment. Id smack the shyt out of you for that dumb shyt fukk nikka. Like i wasnt in the dylan roof thread with 30+ posts.