A Villa Straylight.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
bruh...this is JUST like Elliot Roger:

They even have a reddit forum about this in asian Americans:

Eurasian People Problems • /r/hapas

Apparently china itself thinks he's bluffing..
Either way if hes not they are no joke and will teach him a thing or two about doing business and having real balls

And his cosiness with Russia is even more shocking. putin was raised to hate the USA and prepare to destroy it. putin is playing trump and I'm alarmed people can't see it.

As for asian's like Elliot Roger..:snoop:

Dude was vexed 'ugly' and broke Black guys on campus were constantly surrounded by white girls and theIran aura was so strong the hoes didn't notice he had a beamer:bryan:

How about holtzclaw..remember him.:mjpls:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
We just keeping track of all you white boys pretending to be black on here
:jawalrus:

Then I should be taken off this list if that's what it really is :mjlol:
Stated I ain't black on several occasions
Posted couple pics

I ain't hiding shyt
Wouldn't pretend to be black :mjlol:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Went to the redpoll, first link was "no nothing November: Give up vices, forge new habits"

Sounds like a good idea. We need something like this for black men. I didn't see any topic that was racist, just individual comments. Looks like a bunch of CAC males organizing and sharing information in their best interests. And they've been successfull as hell at it if you look at the election.

We can't keep shunning useful information because we don't like the source. Look at this place, if I were to judge this whole forum on the basis of individual commentators who celebrate white people dying, call them mutants, and other off the wall shyt this site would be called a radical hate site.

Its time to stop with all the boogie man fear shyt. Learn from your enemies. Take what makes sense and disregard the rest.

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Cw6m8SUW8AAibxF.jpg

:mindblown:
Cw6m8SMXcAAMY8B.jpg

Cw6m8SNWgAAEsln.jpg

Cw6m8SSXcAACSRq.jpg

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
that shyt went out the door once People from Latin america the mid east and asia started coming here. :mjpls:

they're even trying to incorporate hispanics as white, but from the looks of things that wont be happening :mjgrin:

You are a fool if you think they wont assimilate white Latinos. There are large white Latin American communities that immigrated to South America from Europe just like in the 1920s in America.

Do your googles.

Last edited: