Let's talk about Dean Ambrose for a second...

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I have never seen it like this. I've seen Dean being compared to as "The Next..."
SCSA
Sting
Roddy Piper
Jake Roberts

I even seen somebody who said that he should take SCSA's finisher and use Sting's makeup.
List goes on and on...I mean Dean is alright, but come on...:dame:
The Sting makeup part got me dying :mjlol:

Don't forget he's the next Mick Foley too :jawalrus:

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's definitely improved in-ring wise since I've made this thread. Maybe he's read it :lupe:
Nikka he's always been great in the ring, if his matches were bad in the past blame the talent agents and bookers that put together his matches. Every wrestler in the wwe has their same tired formula.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Nikka he's always been great in the ring, if his matches were bad in the past blame the talent agents and bookers that put together his matches. Every wrestler in the wwe has their same tired formula.

So when other wrestlers don't live up to their expectations, then it's the wrestlers fault, but when Dean doesn't live up to his expectations then it's other people's fault? :comeon:
Is that why the crowd goes mild during his matches? :ohhh:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Well Rock was getting the highest ratings on the show so Austin definitely wasn't the sole reason. Rock was a heel so damn hot they created the next show after him "Smackdown". Austin is called the "top guy" of that era but reality was the Rock was the backbone of the show because he wrestled more and was in the mix for all the marketing and everything that kept ratings high as they got.
:duck:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So when other wrestlers don't live up to their expectations, then it's the wrestlers fault, but when Dean doesn't live up to his expectations then it's other people's fault? :comeon:
Is that why the crowd goes mild during his matches? :ohhh:
:mjlol:Why bother lying? Ambrose is the most over full-time member on the roster. If his crowd reactions are a problem, then so are the crowd reactions for the entire company.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

haq2ZAK.gif

Orton-Ambrose-botch-gifs-001.gif

tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif